1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Side Turn Meaties

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by Tricky, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Hey I was testing out this combo and I had it max out at 85dmg but I think it's because of the stage. I used it on a half wall breakable stage like Jeffs and I used Wolf as the dummy.

2. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

it is possible "probably" on that type of stage but the positioning hard if you can get the first part down all the way up to the [+]12 [P] part. Your looking for 72 dmg off the first part before the [2][1][4][P][+][K] jump back and 112 dmg off the actual [K] part and the [P] stagger and the wall combo

3. Tricky

next time we play I'll pick a diff char and you can show me this combo. I just need to see it to get what you're talking about. It's not clear to me what you're exactly doing. Like you got to start from the begining of the combo not from the P part. I'm not sure what the P part is, do you mean the side wall stagger part? Do you see what I mean?

4. EvenPit

Hey I made a video I used Jeffry as the example in this one, Sorry about the quality.

They can Tec either way front or back they'll still get hit with the meaty and [P] [K]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0lLpx-Qodw

HomebredTripod likes this.
  5. Tricky

Sexy! I didn't realize you were doing this all off of a side crumple. I'm so glad you posted this video along with showing the settings you used. You just gave me some ideas.

HomebredTripod and EvenPit like this.
  6. HomebredTripod

HomebredTripod Well-Known Member

couldnt you do something similar using the same start but when you get the crumble 4pp 236pp 214p+k k into the same thing? i have also test when you hit 9k splash you can 1p 236p+k k too. with that 9k you can almost get the normal wall combo with that setup oh god. the 1p part i dont know how i got it to work. i kept trying after but i dont know. i am still bad with inputs on this stick.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  7. EvenPit

[4][P][P]-[2][1][4][P][P]-[2][1][4][P][+][K] will not work, the [4][P][P] part does not push far enough the kick will whiff, but you could do [6][P][+][K][P]-[2][1][4][P][P] as a sub but then you have to delay the kick part, it'll give you like 3 or 4 points more damage if you really need it.
    For the wall combo part you could do 1P+K part before the zinc-kick but then you won't be able to splat with [9][P][+][K][+][G][P][P] and thats the most damaging, so I'd skip any pre hits and just go into zinc-kick. (I don't know if you meant [1][P][+][K] or actually [1][P] but both should work)

Tricky likes this.
  8. HomebredTripod

i meant 1p but i couldnt get it to work after the first time. it's okay

9. Tricky

I just made updates to the first post to include the new tech that has been found and the videos that have been found. I'll add some of this to her wiki as it's discovered. I honestly forgot about this tech but it's so powerful. I'm so glad evenpit and pkgjimmy were able to contribute to this. This is cutting edge stuff ya'll are figuring out about the monkey bitch!

10. HomebredTripod

a video would be nice too and thanks :)

11. Tricky

Btw none of this would have happened if you weren't looking through the threads and asking questions. thnx for reviving the thread lifeless. I'm glad you're finding your way through all the information that's available to you now. Keep asking good questions and not only will you keep getting stronger but you'll help the rest of us lvl up by reminding us what we done forgotten. These are the threads Where you can ask your questions (long as it's relevant to the thread topic) and you'll get an answer from all the eileens we have around the world.

12. HomebredTripod

well i was just wanting to find some good side turned tech. i was looking through. i want to get some things down while also working on my inputs for things. i am sure you have seen i have a bad side games. i know my crumble combos though but the chances of you getting a crumble doesn't happen. it only happens against inexperienced people like me. so this will help me to stop them from stepping and etc..

Tricky likes this.
  13. Tricky

The pity party talk needs to go someplace else. This thread is about tech and playing solid.

14. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I'm not sure how much you guys like 236p, but 236p> p > 6p+k is a Forced Meaty. It will combo if the opponent doesn't tech, and doubles as a meaty too.

3p, 6p, and 3k work as well, with 3p giving cancel options.

Combos ending in 1pk can lead to buffered Zenk k meaty. That can open the opponent to other zenk options. If the opponent doesn't tech, Eileen can for 4p+KP or just 4p+k otg.

4p+k is cancelable if the opponent is hit by it and techs, but I haven't messed around with that

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  15. EvenPit

Generally I don't use [2][3][6][P] too often, that move is extremely risky truthfully I don't think the +3 on guard is worth it, however I see your point and at least it has some tracking potential when it follows a string like [2][1][4][P][P] for example. I've been actually thinking about her zinc [K] as a meaty and even from the side. Its only +1 but if you time it right and it hits I just like that option better personally.

16. Tricky

As meaties both these moves become OP. Zenk k can get you +8 and superman can crush rising kicks, knd on meaty hit and net you +8 range potentially +10 on block.

It ain't risky if you time it right.

EvenPit likes this.