1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore bugis

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Tetra, May 1, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Anyone who go bugis after 30th April plz post if the controls there are working yet.....

After danny's super tian xia wu di kai shi wu kong, the only working machine is not working anymore. The joystick sinked..... You can only see the ball left there now.

And AMK's control isn't working really well the last time I went.

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

I was there today. Saw them trying to solder back the joystick but failed...so good NEWS everyone! Save marnee(Wilson's theory), eat at home and play at home. Muwahahah.......

3. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Yar loh...save $$$, anyway ver B also sianz... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

lol. I need to fight rulakir (MY KE XIN!)

5. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

I will go Bugis, Ang Mo Kio & Parklane today to check out if I am free. Otherwise there will be not VF actions during the weekends. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

cannot larz. Weekend must play hardddddd cos u all finish exams me finish attachment!!!!!!

actually i like going to arcades if there are lots of different pple i don't know playing there. But everytime see those pple i know. Might as well play at home verC and free...

7. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

*Looks at Post*
    then.....

*Looks at Post again*
    Huh ???
    What did I do ??? What Ke Xing ?? *Blur*

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

both tourney I only cannot beat u!!

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

First tourney too?

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

yap...

11. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Hi, how is the stats on the locations? any update?

12. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

guys see my profile! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Bugis :
    1 machine got only 2P
    1 machine got 1P & 2P (1P working but 2P got P problems)

Parkane :
    1 machine got 1P & 2P (1P sucks but 2P alright)
    1 machine got 1P & 2P (1P never try but 2P alright)

Ang Mo Kio :
    1 machine got 1P & 2P (1P got P problems and 2P joystick very stiff)

14. Morpheus

Thanx 4 the update. Hummm..........looks like this weekend VF at the arcade sucks big time.

15. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hhmmmm.... sucks huh? Guess you guys need a regular home setting /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Sorry, I could not provide some munchies when you guys came. I had run out of baking soda to make cookies with.

16. Morpheus

YO Big G, we can't thank u enough that u let us crash at your place most of the time. It's ok that u can't provide us munchies. Eeeerrrr......don't tell me that u used all the baking soda 2 make a cake of soap???!! Hehehehe

17. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, finally finished with my papers!! How about holding another home gathering somewhere since the arcades don't seem too great? I could volunteer my place...but be forewarned, no food, no PS2, and no joysticks so someone else would have to bring the gear. But otherwise, my place is available, as my sis is off to Hong Kong for the weekend and parents won't be around until Monday (i.e. we can play into the wee hours of the morning).

18. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

I have
    i) a tv (so-so quality)
    ii) PS2
    iii) one Hori Fighting Stick
    iv) one VF4 stick
    v) VF4 disk

I just need somebody to drive these items to your place. Anybody?

SG-Lion

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

wohooo going off from hell. Going arcades maybe... phone me if you have my number. maybe can go play together ^_^

20. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Soap needs lye (sodium hydroxide) and not baking soda (sodium bicarbonate). Lye is caustic. You will not want that in cookies. Your stomach will melt if I feed you the stuff.

ANyway, made my first batch yesterday. Will be 4-8 weeks before it is ready for use.