1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore bugis

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Tetra, May 1, 2002.

1. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

OPS! me not scientist and both have sodium something in it kekekekekekekke....my fault =(

2. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

Genie certified Chemist?
    i think..illegal to play with industrial chemical rxn at home leh.. u still post online as evidence?!

3. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

LOLz...guess you must have a lot of time on your hands huh, can edit profile until like dat.

4. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Hey Jeff, where do you stay? Are you back in SG already?

5. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

coz he has hell alot of time. Waiting to serve the country. By the way Wilson, remember this: You Can't Bring Your PS2 to Tekong!!!!!! HAhahahahahahahHAAHa. Good luck man.

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK guys, how does Saturday night sometime after dinner sound? Say, 9+ pm and until we fall asleep? I live in Four Seasons Park, which is right behind the bus stop near Borders/Wheelock Place on Orchard Boulevard. My building is "Autumn," unit 09-01. My number is 6735-4587 if you need to get in touch with me.

SG-Lion: I have two TVs! One is a nice 32-inch Wega, the other is a crappier 21-inch. Aside from the TVs, I have nothing else however.

Alucard: Yup, I'm back! But only until Monday and then I'm off to a family holiday and graduation.

For those of you interested in coming, please PM me and let me know also if you're planning to stay overnight. I have a pull out bed and an extra single that someone can sleep on, everyone else would have to be on sofas or the floor though.

Oh yeah, can we finalize who's bringing what so we don't find ourselves with 4 PS2s, 20 joysticks, and no VF4 discs!?!??

7. Pinkgirl

Pinkgirl Well-Known Member

i wonder what gerald has to say abt it... /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Gerald will love it. I believed /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

I am pretty sure the one bringing the ps2 will bring the VF4 disc. It's just that the pple staying overnight SHOULD be the ones bringing them... Becos it always happens that the one staying longer didn't bring and the one staying a while brings lots of stuff....

So... we need to figure out who is bringing ps2 and staying overnite .......

9. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

the joystick destroyed by danny13 is fixed in Bugis!!

10. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Four seasons park. Very nice place huh. I want to go but I dun want to bring anything cuz I not driving. So who is bringing the PS2s??? If really nobody, maybe I can carry mine there. 9pm, kind of late. can make it like 8pm or not?

11. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Industrial chemicals my foot! The stupid SG laws protect idiots! NaOH is very available in the past according to my mom until idiots used it to commit suicide. IMHO, anyone using NaOH for suicide ought to die! Such stupidity should not be tolerated on this planet. Over in the US and Australia, NaOH is used as a drain cleaner. Comes in child-proof containers and people that have time make soap or vegetable diesel out of it.

If you think NaOH is an industrial chemical that should not be on sale, think again. Liberty Market is selling 1-Gallon containers of household ammonia. Now with my knowledge on chemistry and biology. I can think of lots of dangerous stuff to make with ammonia /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Yes I also have ammonia at home. Cheap window cleaner, oven cleaner, general purpose kitchen degreaser and laundry aid. For 5 odd sing dollars, 1 gallon will last me a long long time.

12. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK lah, I will be here at 4 pm and we can start playing then. However, we're going out to eat right, cuz I told my maid not to cook anything.

Wilson, good point man. So you or Danny bringing the PS2 and sticks? =)

13. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

hehe..you are right man...anyone using that kind of stuff to commit suicide..really deserves what they are lookin forward to.
    hell, it muz take lotsa guts to put those chemical shits into the mouth...
    eeks... hair standing just thinkin about it.

14. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Wah leow.....
    Change the Profile until like that..... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Bloody hell.....

15. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Yup he LOVED it! ROTFLOL

16. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i knew it!!!!!!!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

17. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Going bugis today 7th may.

18. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Monday schedule 13th May. Going to parklane from 3pm will probably play VF4 till 5pm at lan shop. Then going to bugis at 5pm+.

19. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

May drop by after returning some stuff to the library. Probably around eightish though. May not even be able to go if the time frame is too tight. Need to study... Sigh... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh, don't touch the machine that's on the outer side. The buttons are screwed... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Oh oh, and you guys should really try Vampire Nights... Awesome game. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

20. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

(o_O)/ *CHANTS CURSE* *!@#$$^&* \(o_O)
    vampire nights is that shooting game rite?
    (o_O)/ *CHANTS CURSE* *!@#$%^&* \(o_O)