1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore bugis

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Tetra, May 1, 2002.

1. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Wah kows! me early in the morning come in 1st thing c u chanting liao ah!!!!!!! Wow things can get better than this or not!!???

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

tried it(vam nights) months ago. They have it on ps2. still considering whether to buy.

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

You shall seeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

4. Morpheus

C what??!! That u spill ur guts out against the 1 and ooonnnnnllllllllllyyyyyyyy UNDEFFFFFFEATED KE XING SSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRR Rulakir!!!!!

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

no... see me improve my super CURSE!!!!!!!! then i become Rulakir's KE XIN!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Teach me the curse plz~
    I need to put gong tao on myke n kyasao !!!!!
    hehhehehe

7. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

.............. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Win already lor.... Never do anything also chant.... No wonder I couldn't touch Danny and Ron that Saturday !!! Must be all your fault !!! *Takes Plastic Hammer and Knocks Buyaodawo81's Head* /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

Actually, I'm really really tempted to take up that funny Samurai game that's near the entrance.... But the thought of me actually wielding a plastic stick and pretending I'm a great Samurai cum Jedi Master and being able to summon lightning bolts and things kinda give me the shivers.... Oh Yoda !!! Where are you my Master ??? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

if me teach you, myke might ban me! /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Then i wouldn't be able to perform anymore curse!!!

St00pid rulakir never go today...... End up my thumb pain pain now /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

9. Morpheus

u should have been there then he will not get 50 or 60++ wins there is this guy keep challenging him non-stop n he SPOD the guy until thumb pain. But if u were there he will not need 2 play until so long liao!!! ROTFLOL. Errrrr I guess in a way u sarbo him, then he 2day cannot go down n play with u liao!! kekekekekekeke

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

61..... heng i give up myself. arbo 1 week no need to play liaoz......

11. Morpheus

Aiya short of 49 more if not it will be a 100 token kumite liao maybe can get special item after the 100 win! ^_^

12. Morpheus

Come 2 the DaRk SiDe young Rulakir........U do not know the power of the DaRk SiDe MuHaHaHaHaHaHa..........~_~

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

somehow i feel that you failed your maths...... 100 - 61 = 39 ....... you eat late dinner then end up brain distorted liaoz dieeeeeeeeeeee. HOWZ!? Now even want to jio my ke xin to the dark side!?!?

14. Morpheus

OPS! Hehehe ^_^ brain not working properly o_O..... Jio ur ke xin 2 become super ke xin!!

15. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u really siaoz liaoz. but then hor my curse WILL stop my KE XIN!!!!!!!

16. Morpheus

o_ONeener Neener Neennneerrr o_O sticks n stones will break my bones but words can't hurt me ^_^ Muhahahahahahahahaha.......

17. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

somehow i feel that it's your son typing this. but you don't have one.....

18. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Ah, had something on lah, wasn't able to go down... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Paiseh... got a lot of stuff going on in my camp nowadays, and other minor problems with my men.... Must think of devious ways to torture them... Hee... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Wah... so many wins too... Lucky I never go.... *breaths a sigh of relief* Oh, the dark side calls to me.... The Force !! The Force !!! I can imagine it liao, next time I lose, then I call down lightning on my opponent then spoil the machine, then all no need to play liao !!! Flawless Victory !!! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Oh, the dark side calls to me.... The Force !! The Force !!! I can imagine it liao, next time I lose, then I call down lightning on my opponent then spoil the machine, then all no need to play liao !!! Flawless Victory !!!

<hr></blockquote>
    Then i can see you prepare to empty your wallet liaoz LOL! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

20. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

wah lao...
    one use curse chant
    the other use magic

too dangerous to play with u two~~~~~~ /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif