1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore VF4 Tournament: Update 3

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Genie47, Feb 16, 2002.

1. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

Re: pls help me..with AKIRA....any1..danny also can...

Make up your mind. Close or open or both or none or juz keep learning?

2. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

Excuse me....

Before u start making any more condescending remarks, I'm Wildy. And, my nick is not "littlewild". In addition, I am not, in anyway, associated with "littlewild".

Most importantly, I don't even know who u r. So, for goodness sake, don't call people names when they did nothing wrong and, more importantly, they don't even know you.

Point is... leave me out of ur pathetic posts. Let our paths never to cross again. Yes, thank u very much indeed.

With that, I shalln't exhuast any further intellectual effort at typing this post which should not have been necessary in the first place.

(Signed with the poison pen)
    Wildy/Scolaire

3. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Wildy, are you buyaodawo's brother?
    I am getting confused on who is who now.

Fyi, Lau Abuser has been banned by Myke already, so danny13 and all don't bother replying to him, he can only see what you post.

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ya he is my bro. blahhhhhhhh why did they ban him anyway, his post is soooooooo funny cos it's beyond wat a newbie can say /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888

LoL good ridddance.hahaha.

6. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

What on Earth are you talking about? This madman, Lauabuser, is a curse to all who have ever laid eyes upon his "prophetic" words.