1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore VFers..wake up?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Freud, May 29, 2002.

1. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

That is not training, man..
    its torture!

2. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

Hmmm i usually go during weekdays, weekend 4pm+. If want maybe i can arrange lorz . just let me know

Hmm...How to contact you?

Danny can help me play larz. he even better than me so no need me liaoz!

No such thing one lah...the more the merrier. I think there are only around 10 serious players in SG now(just go Bugis and count), so -1 = -10%!!!??? Arrrrrgghh...

3. Akirafan

Akirafan Member

Genie congrats! Having a baby under you and your wife's care and watching him grow together with your spouse, go through life is one of the greatest joys in life! hehe enjoy man!

guys you can always organise some sort of gathering at someone's home? My place only has one televison so... only two players can go at one time. Does someone has two sets in his place and can allow us to go and crash on weekends?

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u can pm me for my contact number.

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

guys you can always organise some sort of gathering at someone's home? My place only has one televison so... only two players can go at one time. Does someone has two sets in his place and can allow us to go and crash on weekends?

<hr></blockquote>
    Zhifeng's house got 2 tv, ice9's house got 2 tv. That's all i think?

5. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Who are you? Have we met before? My house got 2 TV (14' & 21') but only 1 PS2 set. Anybody wanna organise something?

6. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

of cos it's u organize larz. "Bye Bye" Party for me!!!!!!

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I'm back in Singapore, so count me in for whatever!

8. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i want to touch ur sister's dogs SOO CUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

9. Akirafan

Akirafan Member

Zhifeng I am Ron's friend Jason. I can provide one PS2, two Tekken 4 joysticks and of course the VF4 game. When can we throw the party for Wilson's enlistment? I hope I am not too late; got some things to settle with my PC that's why I could not log in for two days?

10. Shundi_05

Hm.....

Your user ID "Akirafan" doesn't suit you. I never see you use Akira before. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

11. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i think everyone agrees with me that u should go back to ur lauabuser nick /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

RIGHT?! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

12. Shundi_05

Hm.....

Me wanted to say that but afraid later he kanna ban. You got him into deep shit. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike!!!!! Where is myke when u needed him. He needs to unban lauabuser nick so that akirafan can get back his nick /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

14. Shundi_05

Hm.....

Ha Ha.

15. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

How bout this Fri/Sat at your friend's shop?

Uh...Who's Jason?

16. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Ron's nick should change to Akirafan. Today he Spod people at bugis.I was sitting next to him telling him 'Ok, spod him now. He's not gonna do rising kick......etc...etc.' By the way guys, check out his new phone when u see him next time.

17. Akirafan

Akirafan Member

don't sabo leh....hehe this is good tech to use in NS! haha
    nah I am just an Akira fan but don't have the talent to use effectively in VF... I am NOT Lau abuser hoh....pls don't get me into hot soup ...you guys hah....so how? any gathering plans this weekend? coming soon...ICE 9 your place available? since it is the most central, I think it would be the best place for us all?

18. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

my friend's shop only have 1 tv sadly... So too many pple = super long wait... It's preferable we go to someone's house with 2 TVs!!!!! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Akirafan... ur best friends ron and kiat said u are lauabuser! so don't deny it anymore. We all know in our heart and mind hehe.

I used ron's new hp to msg danny... SI BUAY HARD TO TYPE MSG. I sux /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

19. Akirafan

Akirafan Member

so how gentlement? this weekend? anyone able to organise something?

20. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but my place will not be good, as my sister will be here for the weekend. My sister, when irritated, is as scary as her dogs are cute!!