1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Singapore VFers..wake up?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Freud, May 29, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

I am at BTMC 1 company F right now. OOC becos of Flat Foot. Rulakir going for SAF day ?

2. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

I'm on holiday in Australia now man. So far, haven't met anyone to VF except a bunch of guys who don' t really know how to play. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Wah piang, you so fast OOC ?? Wah... even better than me... When you get posted out, then life is good. At least, until you ORD I guess. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Oh, is 3SG Eswaran still there ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif That's my sec sch classmate. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif You can "la guan xi" if you want. Hee... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

don't have leh. At least i don't think there is one. My sergeant's all quite nice one anyway. And besides I OOC now 'la guan xi' doesn't result in anything much hehe. I was the 19th OOC member in Foxtrot. So where got early /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Win already lor.... its not even what ? over a month yet ? Tsk tsk... ah, you can ask the other 3SGs around. They should know. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif How come your COY so powderful ? Must all be chao keng right ? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

5. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

don't know lehz. My platoon got 1 3rd sergeant just ord liaoz. Sergeant Hay. Actually, all the sergeants in my platoon are nice one. I don't want to ask larz cos i can't even pronounce the name lol