1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Site Update

Discussion in 'General' started by Crew Wolf, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Crew Wolf

Crew Wolf Active Member

Just a quick question, and I hope I'm not the 23430th person to ask this, if so 'very sorry!' What's the general idea of dates for this site? I was reeeaaally hoping to check out some movies, and have been able to get a couple thru the links posted, but I'm at work so much now, and our firewall doesn't allow IP addresses and I can't install flash, so I automatically lose out on 2 great sites! So just curious when sections will be up. Thanx!

Ultimately, we're all dead men, sadly we cannot choose how, BUT we can decide how we meet that end in order that we are remembered as men.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I can't give you any dates but I can say that updates should be coming thick and fast now most of the groundwork has been put in place. As for the old links to movies and such, they will no longer work since the site has undergone a total redesign from the ground up.

However, you should know that VFDC's current hosting arrangment has a modest disk quota, and as such, will no longer archive movies. There will be always be a select set of media for download, but these will be available when they're 'current' and then removed after such time that something newer/better comes along or it's outlived it's usefulness.

VF4fx and the VFA are both more than adequate to fulfill anyone's media needs. But if you remain up to date with the site, then you probably won't miss out on anything.