1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Skylord...or a good example of what you should not be doing

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

• Have been warned in the past, but continues to blatantly troll and bait. Post removed from the original thread.
    First of all I just want to say stop bitching peeps about sega, you have to remember that sega is on a low budget and when they do annoyance something big its usually good and worth the wait. I have been playing games from sega since the early 1990s and for the most part liking it as you can see especially in virtua fighter. Also this December is my 20th anniversary as well for coming to this country 20 years ago as a kid and thats cool that its vf's 20th anniversary as well, same month and same year. Now I am proud to say that I have achieved the highest rank and number 1 rank on psn and its to show appreciation for vf and sega. I would have achieved that on xbl as well but I dont play and dont have the game on xbl. I am just thankful to be one of the best in the world and there are a lot of good players out there new and old. So continue playing and enjoying the games from sega and especially vf because you can always continue to improve and there will probably be a vf 6 so keep playing peeps and stay cool.

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    @SNAKE BOSS - Anytime I have to move your post into this lock thread you will get a warning point for blatant trolling (bolded part). Starting with that post.

Tocuh, Libertine, Unicorn and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.