1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE BOSS got pwned so badly that he had to DC

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by kingo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

Hey InnerSanctum Games, have you made the PSN entry list yet? Anyways, funny posts. :):D

InnerSanctum Games likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Are you still crying about that rank nonsense lol. What about when you disconnected on me when I beat you with wolf in the stormlord match yea thats right why you dont talk about that? Like I said I dont care about rank and this tournament has nothing to do with rank, so if you want to stay in the past then thats your choice, I am not getting involved in your nonsense.

3. SNAKE BOSS

How many people total do you have right now? I might be able to find some people for you, I will ask around on psnwho also play on xbl.

4. SNAKE BOSS

Lol there you go again blabering. I kicked your ass too buddy and those old vids lolllll. I have improved so much and if I was not decent I would not win most of my matches and I play almost everyone even high ranking players, so if about 80% winning rate is not decent then I dont know what is and you are out of your mind. Also like i said before you are still in the past with the old stuff, were I moved on and changed my ways for the better but you have not changed your hating ways, buts that is on you. So dont talk to me again unless you come out of the past and into the present in a better way.

5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    No, you're the only one who live in the past with your...80% of disconnection loooooooool
    Also I love how you said the tourney has nothing to do with rank, but your talk about your fake winning rate looool
    Owned.
    Me hating? it's just the truth. And you just hate the truth.
    To be in a online tourney, you need to be honest, with sportmanship, and trustful. Yu have proven many times that you are absolutely none of this. That's why you're out.

6. SNAKE BOSS

See you dont know the truth at all, my wnning rate is at about 75 to 80 percent even with the dc from before. You are just hating because I changed my ways and you have not and I do have good sportsmanship I send good game msgs on psn, not like you just looking to win in a game lol. Also its not up to you if I am in the tournament and I am in itso stop hating on your self and stop bothering me, I am warning you play nice or I will report you.

7. SNAKE BOSS

Lets have psn tournament first because we have enough of people and teen when you get enough of people for xbl then you could do that one. Just a suggestion, its your call.

8. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

He needs to complete Xbox Live. Be Patient.

9. SNAKE BOSS

yea I know, its just some people were asking about it and they want to know more the tournament before they sign up. Its all good though.

SoulTruth2013 likes this.
  10. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Look at your redemption thread: nobody care, and you will always be the fraud for everybody so don't act nice and all because it just doesn't work.
    What are you waiting for to make a totally new account and play without DC ? Just to see that you will never reach anything without DC looooool
    I'm curious to see how you will fail for the strict conditions.

But like I said, if it's for the community just back off from the tournament and it will be a nice tournament.

11. SNAKE BOSS

My Redemption thread is real and I meant everything I said in it. Also if you dont care and dont believe me then talk speak for everyone else. Have you seen me do anything wrong after i made that thread? I even stopped before I made the thread so if you want to be a fraud and believe that then that is on you and you should not drag others down with you. Also I have another account where I did not dc and if i want to I can reach a high level with it without dc but like i said I dont care about rank because anyone can just play lower ranks and reach stormlord, that does not mean that they are good or now any of the good things about the game. That is why I dont care about rank and I am just playing to improve and to learn from my wins and loses and playing for fun too. So stop with your blabering, i already told you and for the tournament maybe its you who should not enter for it to be a good tournament for the community. If you want some matches with me then let me know, without any dc or trash talk, just play and if you dont want to then dont make excuses and dont talk trash. Have a nice day.

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Hey, I am the murder and I killed your family but that is the past now I am not killing them anymore so if you hate on me and if you want to punish me it is on you and you are in the past cause that murder is old stuff and I moved on already lol.

This is your logic :D
    Anyway please dont stop, I had so much laugh reading this shits of yours :D

EvenPit, InnerSanctum Games and kingo like this.
  13. SNAKE BOSS

So you are saying that I killed someone? You cant compare those things like that, this is a game lol and you are comparing it to murder lol they dont even compare to each other so your logic is dumb, no offence though. Dc is not a crime lol and plus I dont even do it.

14. InnerSanctum Games

InnerSanctum Games Well-Known Member

PSN:
    projectaella
    XBL:
    InnerSanctumgm
    Your most rational comment so far. Thumbs up! . . . . However . . :ninja::eek:

Let's not forget how you welcomed me to these forums . . . You called me a Fraud lol Others welcomed me warmly and treated me with respect.

You know what they say about first impressions right ?

15. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

"Hello, I'm a notorious cheater, I DC many times, everybody label me like a fraud even if in my own little world in my head I didn't do all the things I actually did in the real world, I cheat again and again and again even after lying to some stupid naive players that I have changed my ways and want to redeem myself, especially when my goal is to reach a useless rank.

Now I m interested in some prices I can can get by cheating again in a tourney online, but I will try to pretend I changed my way again and again, like before, hoping that people will still buy it because I'm sure there are some dumb ones who can trust a famous liar with some serious past of full dishonesty and unsportmanship. Come on, inner sanctum games, I'm sure you can trust a liar like me even if I will fool you and called you a troll at first. I will pretend to apologize, but come on, let me enter in your tourney, I want to show how fool you were to trust me, I 'm gonna DC and lie again in the tourney, so that I will end up winning all the juicy prices even if I lose !! "

Oh, you want to see how a logic is really dumb ?:

"Hi, you won the FT 10 against me but it's me who won"
    "Hi, I disconnected all the time, but I will say it's you even if nobody believe me..maybe if I keep saying that, even my brain can believe it too"
    "HI, I cheated like a billion times, I can't understand why people can't give me a 99999th chance again ?"
    "Hi, I told people I want to redeem myself and changed my way but cheated again and again and again and again nonetheless, why people can't believe me if I say it again ?? People are sooo suspicious nowadays!!!!!!!!!!"
    "Hi, I don't want to hear the truth, so I will just say they just hate themselves even if I'm the only one in the world ( beside God ) who believe in my own words."

Now, who is dumb ?
    Come on, it's an easy question...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  16. SNAKE BOSS

Like I said I did not mean anything by that fraud thing, its just I taught one of the trolls made an alt account to make a troll thread lol, it happened before. Its all good now though that I see you are real.

17. SNAKE BOSS

You are really dumb lol. This is a 3rd chance at most and not 999th lol. Like I said before you can believe what you want in your little fairy tale world , I am here in the real world and I have changed for the better whil you have not. Also how would I cheat in a tournament and still get prizes? Now you are just being stupid and a hater. I am not entering this tournament for prizes but to support innersencum and his tournament and if I win, lose or draw its all good and you will see that I will not cheat like you did when I beat you and you dc but you did not want to upload that video cause your fake. Lol I am not going let you get to me buddy so keep talking, because I am done with you.

18. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    No, it's u.( <- your boring and pathetic answer to everything )

No arguments.
    In front of the facts what exposed you, you have no intelligent answer at all.
    No evidence showed what you will not DC and cheat anymore when something is on the line.
    On the contrary your last post just show that you didn't change at all.
    Only fake accusations in respond to your multiple true acts of dishonesty.

You, again, fail.

If I understand you correctly, you are expecting people to believe in you even if you screw them like 9999 times already ?

Just...priceless.

Oh you're done with me ?
    Funny, I'm sure you already said that many times too.
    And guess that ? You keep going.
    And you 're still asking people to believe in your words ?
    Like, seriously ?

Stop fooling yourself, it makes you worse than you are already...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  19. SNAKE BOSS

You are wrong again so you fail. I offered you to play some matches and you did not respond that shows me that you dont want to see that I am telling the truth. You are supposed to be 30+ years old and you are acting like a child, this is a game man grow up and stop being an ass. If you want lets do some matches and I will prove it that I dont do any of those thing but you dont want to cause you know it is true because others on here can confirm it who played with me.

20. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    SB I need you to repeat this sentence to yourself until you understand what it means...

Unicorn and InnerSanctum Games like this.