1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE BOSS got pwned very badly

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by kingo, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Snake Boss, can you honestly answer this question: how old are you?

ToyDingo, pana, Zekiel and 4 others like this.
  2. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Kingo why did you create this madness in the first place anyway?

Jay David likes this.
  3. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

ExzetyXat1 and BlackGeneral like this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Age has nothing to do with it but you peeps on here been behaving like you are all 10 years old or less.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

That was in defense, nice try though genzen.

6. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

That was after Myke called him a loser, Genzen. LOL. More selective quoting.

llort, Zekiel and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  7. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Not quite - Myke specifically said "I think he's a loser" - expressing his personal opinion. SNAKE BOSS!!!! stated that 'he is not a loser', but that 'Myke is (you are)'.

8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

But of course, without an objective standard when it comes to what constitutes a loser, whatever a person says in that regard is implicitly an opinion.

Nice try Genzen. :D

llort and MarlyJay like this.
  9. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Still, one is offering an opinion, the other is name-calling.

"Libertine, I think you're a dick."

"Libertine, you're a dick."

See the difference? I am allowed to 'think you're a dick', as I'm entitled to my opinion. I'm not allowed to call you 'a dick' because then I'm throwing insults at you.

I don't think you're a dick, btw - just an illustration.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  10. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    He's been profane in the shoutbox on many occasions :rolleyes:

Genzen likes this.
  11. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    To see how far he will go in his little word inside his head.
    Nothing more to say, I really want to know how old he is.

Zekiel and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  12. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I asked you a simple question which you obviously have trouble answering.

Age has a lot to do with it. Age, at the very least, can tell me what potential you might have to behave in a mature way. Age can also set a benchmark for expectation, or how much slack to cut you. But given the way you've handled and responded to just about everything, I think I know what I need to know.

My opinion of you hasn't changed, and I gave the reasons why I held that opinion -- based on observations of your interaction within VFDC -- for the purposes of demonstrating that I don't have any bias towards keeping you around. Some people think I might be protecting you, and I just tried to show why that's a ridiculous thought.

But how did you react? Rather than be concerned that I thought poorly of you, or just accept that my opinion of you isn't great, or perhaps even try to understand why I felt this way, you just insult me back.

Grow up.

JaLoHa21, Tocuh, Zekiel and 4 others like this.
  13. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    But why do you even care how far he goes? If you exclude him and starve him of the attention he desperately wants (why else would he fabricate his "online" rank, and brag about how he beats people? For attention!) he'll either come around, go away, or get much worse and lead to a ban. That's a win-win-win situation. But by continuing all these exposé threads, you just prolong the situation where everyone loses.

Zekiel, ExzetyXat1 and ShinyBrentford like this.
  14. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Mike, no more true words couldn't have been said. However we should do what i said. Leave him be. Kingo you screwed up causing this immature unecessary drama. lk you want to him on blast but 4 the community's sake, dont do this again. lts a pain in the ass to see this costantly in Recent Threads everyday. lol We should be talkin VF not Snake Boss. The community shouldn't revolve around him.

Shinobi, Tocuh, MarlyJay and 2 others like this.
  15. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I will not react on rest of your post, Myke, but some parts are a little absurd...
    I was doing so, I was told to stop.
    I was doing so, I was told shoutbox does not count
    :(
    I am starting to be really confused about what is and what is not desired. No offense or anything here, I am just truly confused.

Also Myke, can you please tell me which one (or both/none) of either "attack someone (verbally)" and "use vulgar language" is rule-offense at VFDC?
    Once again, I am just trying to understand.

PS: Thx to Marly for reacting when SB was plainly vulgar.

16. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I will say, when you report snake boss and not the post he's responding to it damages your credibility. We're not idiots.

Also just because you don't see things happening doesn't mean nothing has. Moderating is between the poster and the mod team. The public warning feature is a new one. If you didn't see it you'd still be moaning.

17. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Are we really going to go through this again?

You were told to stop because you were reporting the most inane replies from SB. I also explained this to you at length over PM so I don't know why you insist on flogging this dead horse again.

In regards to your question, both go against the spirit that I try to encourage here.

18. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Thx
    I never say you are, so there obviously is no reason to report 30 posts if one is enough :p

19. Alstein

Alstein Well-Known Member

And three posts above this one he just made a racist insult towards someone (CarolinaPanther, perhaps Zekiel given his post just above).

Maybe in Aussie-land it's not considered racist, but chant that at a soccer match and you're next home fixture will be at an empty stadium.

20. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Don't assume people from Aussie-land know the ethnicity of everyone who posts here. If you, or the intended recipient, feel that someone is being racist then report the post and let the mods address it.