1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE PIT VF5FS Tournament on PSN Idea

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Nov 17, 2012.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hi everyone SNAKE BOSS here. I have an idea for a psn online tournament and that idea is every one who wants to enter into it must buy a 10 dollar psn card and the top 3 places will get those cards to use on psn. Now to make it fair you can give the card numbers to akai or me because I will be hosting the tournament and then at the end of the tournament the psn cards will be given out to the 3 winners by myself or akai if he wants to help out. This is for fun and at the same time for good VF competition and also when it comes down to the final 4 players if someone can volonteer to stream it live and have it on vfdc. So let me know peeps if you want to be part of this tournament and if you do then post here and post your psn ID. I want to do this for VF and the community. Thank you.

2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

3. SNAKE BOSS

what u mean by that genzen u fool, I am real about this tournament so go back to your last action hero lol.

4. VF2011

VF2011 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    M-F-B
    Why would anyone pay $10 to enter a tournament when Akai is hosting tournaments for free. No one wants to put $10 down to play in laggy conditions when most people know they can't win.

Nothing wrong with trying to host a tournament if you want to help the community stay active, but its stupid to expect people to pay.

5. SNAKE BOSS

Thats the point though they pay so that there would be prizes to give out to the top 3 say u buy in for 10 and u win the tournament u could end up getting 100 dollars psn card and more if there are more people. We can do it for free but then there would be no prizes let me know peeps how u want to do this.

6. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Why can't you put up the money, not make us pay. If this was an offline tourney I would chip in. Are you competing in this tourney? I don't see how this would take off personally since alot of people dislike you. Its possible to host one if it was free because its online . This looks like a scam to rob people of their money. Personally I don't trust you. You should put up your own money as the prize ex: 20$ PSN card. Even if you do that how im I sure you're gonna give the winner an actual PSN code that works. So many flaws in this tourney you're trying to put together.

Elite and Genzen like this.
  7. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    SNAKE BOSS - do not include me in anything related to you. This sounds like some bad phishing email to scam people their bank account / credit card #.

BeastEG, Tocuh, Feck and 3 others like this.
  8. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Why can't you make an offline tourney, eh?

And what happened to you leaving vfdc forever lol

9. ExzetyXat1

He said he would leave vfdc forever if he lost a FT10 to Akai

10. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Heh, I remember that. I think he said he was just straight leaving forever at one point as well.

Edit: Our avatars are amusingly similar. :3

11. SNAKE BOSS

Dont hurt my feelings akai by saying that this is a scam and me trying to rob people of their money because you are wrong again. I dont do scams or anything like that and no has to give their credit cards for this so I dont know were you got that idea from.

12. SNAKE BOSS

I think I will stick around at vfdc for now cause I am trying to do something good here.

13. SNAKE BOSS

Ok if everyone wants to enter for free let me know, its just there will not be much prizes then but it still could be a good tournament. Also if someone can stream it live that would be cool. I could be in the tournament too.

14. SNAKE BOSS

If everyone wants to enter for free let me know.

15. ExzetyXat1

Why don't you give out the prizes like a PSN card?

16. SNAKE BOSS

Well I have to know how many people would actually show up and maybe who wins the tournament I will give a psn card to the winner. Let me know what you think about that peeps.

17. SNAKE BOSS

So does anyone want to enter this tournament or what? If you have any ideas let me know.

18. ExzetyXat1

Like I said a few posts back, alot of people on VFDC dislike you and many avoid you after the name you made for yourself. You should forget about this tourney you're trying to put together because it is not happening.

19. SNAKE BOSS

Hey I might have played a heel before but I am a face now its like in pro wresling when someone plays a heel and then change to a face the crowd loves them. This is like that. The tournament can happen. Then people say why there is no one playing vf as much thats because when someone is trying to put together an event no one enters and thats theier choice.

20. smb

smb Well-Known Member

Pro wrestling is all staged. Its an opera. For all its shortcomings, online Virtua Fighter is a competitive game played between two players. Your history of pulling--CHEATING--is very real. You were not "playing a heel" you were cheating at a competitive endeavor because you lack morals. You cannot "change to a face" and have everyone love you.

Wrestling is fake, its theatre, everyone involved is a willing participant--from both combatants to the fans who consume the product.

Ranked matches is not staged, its not theatre, and you were not playing a heel. You were a cheater who has earned the scorn of those who avoid you. There are numerous players that i played 4 years ago in Vanilla that were known pullers. I don't care how good they may or may not have gotten, i don't care what there rank is now, what color there pull icon is, or wether they have outgrown there old ways. I will NEVER give a match to darthminion, addypaddy, camolot kings, templario, or numerous others who lacked the morality to both win and lose with dignity.

Vick Vega, Tocuh and ExzetyXat1 like this.