1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SNAKE PIT VF5FS Tournament on PSN Idea

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SNAKE BOSS, Nov 17, 2012.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I did earn my rank but its not about rank and plus if I dont play hades thats my choice at least I dont dc anymore. Also I played hades a couple of times online and we beat each other.

2. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    LOL SMH Dont lie. you know you ddnt earn Stormlord. Because if you did your icon wouldn't have been red at the time. Im fucking done. You talk about changing your image on here yet your not gonna own up to how fake of a player you were? FAIL

3. SNAKE BOSS

You are fake but I know there r always haters like you but you are only hating on your self.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    But he earned his rank. You know how much time and effort it takes to make 20000-25000 pulls out of 25000-30000 games, all in time? Then wait for PS3 to reconnect? Then wait till someone will be stupid or not carefull enough to accept your challenge?
    We are talking here about thousands of hours spend by mindless cheating.
    That is TRUE dedication to be fraud. That is how he earned it. By this thousands hours he did not spend by living or getting better or anything but by pulling and waiting and pulling and waiting and turning lagswitches on and waiting and pulling and waiting even more.

Elite, kingo, Tocuh and 1 other person like this.
  5. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Like, a legit fraud?

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  6. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Like, a dedicated fraud
    :D

ExzetyXat1 and Darksoul173 like this.
  7. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see his response

8. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Fuck you.

9. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Who cares about rank. The only time you should care about your rank is when the day comes that you can go to a bar, brag about your rank, and all the girls want to give you head because of it.

But I don't see that day coming anytime soon.

DomAug and R_Panda like this.
  10. SNAKE BOSS

See u r all wrong again because I have not pulled the plug out of the wall when I dc I still got a loss on my reckerd and the oponent got the win so shup up already you are frauds Unicorn and Genzin and who ever else thinks like them. I am done with you.

11. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

1) You have pulled the plug many times - we've all seen and experienced this.
    2) Reckerd? Reckerd?!
    3) A fraud is someone using unethical methods or cheating to prosper. A fraud is not someone who calls bullshit on the aforementioned actions.
    4) You always say 'I'm done with you', get you come back and post more inane, totally inaccurate nonsense, spout blatant lies, and generally allow the fountain of crap to flow from your mouth.
    5) SNAKE BOSS!!!!!!

12. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    If you still got a loss on your record, then why would you...

Aaaand I stand by my last statement.

13. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Genzin stahp.

BlackGeneral likes this.
  14. SNAKE BOSS

all that is on you Genzen, I am starting to feel sorry for you.

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    That is very interesting, because when I won my ranking match VS you and you pulled, I did not promote.
    In other words, you are liar and only person you can fool is yourself. Good luck with it

R_Panda and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  16. SNAKE BOSS

Not a liar, you might not gotten promoted but you still got the win in the reckord where it says wins loses.

17. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Oh, so you just stole his points, not his win. That's cool then.

Hope you're not too stupid to understand sarcasm.

18. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Bullshit...bull-fucking-horse-shit!

When you joined the site, yea you already had a reputation of being a puller/cheater. Then the community decided to give you another chance because somehow you convinced all of us (myself included) that you'd changed your ways and would no longer pull, cheat, bullshit, or otherwise be a pain in the ass.

That was all false, not only did you continue pulling/cheating, but you continued to try and act like somehow this community was turning you into a victim of character assassination. All of the negativity on this site pertaining to you is a product of your own actions.

The funniest thing about this is that people would STILL give you a chance to change your ways if you'd stop acting so oblivious to your reputation here. Seriously, you want the community to stop treating you like a "heel"? Then stop making excuses for your actions and play the game legitimately from here on out. Stop trying to defend your past actions. Stop acting like what you did in the past is somehow acceptable. Stop acting like because you are a stormlord in rank that you have "stormlord" skill.

Seriously, just STFU and play the game.

Unicorn, Zekiel and Genzen like this.
  19. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I wonder if I can make that entire post my signature...

20. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    your wrong. Rank matters. its not easy to get to Stormlord without Rage Quitting(SBcough*). People who get there with a green icon deserve it. Chamame is a good example. You know what the final rank in the japan arcade version is? Soaring Sky God. And only 1 person can have that rank. Chabita is known as the VF god. he ddnt get that title for nothing. so it matters. at least in this game. Because the higher you go the stronger they become. ex. exzaty, VF numbers etc......except BBS LOL

DomAug likes this.