1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

So I hear people here are fans of sega products

Discussion in 'Console' started by thebradSHow, Mar 3, 2005.

1. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

Well, I will spread the word since no one posted about this stuff.
    Virtua Stick remake
    Lookin pretty hot I must say, I personally LOVED the sega saturn virtua stick so I am hyped /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.
    Saturn Pad remake
    Pad players I KNOW are happy because this pad screams "PLAY VF ON ME!!!". I have been a fan of sega for quite some time if people couldn't tell /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif:):)
    I plan on getting both (stick first) and will live happily ever after with one of the most versatile sticks of all time.

2. CarpeNoctumXIII

CarpeNoctumXIII Well-Known Member

Those look damn nice....I want that Saturn pad.

3. PurpGuy

PurpGuy Well-Known Member

XBL:
    PurpGuy
    Bookmarking this thread, will order a set of those pads ASAP.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I new about the stick but their bringing out the pad TOO?!! My friends are going to flip. Nothing beats a SS pad. NOTHING!!!!

5. PossumJenkins

PossumJenkins Member

Holy shit. Yesssss. <3333333
    I am so buying those. Thanks, yo!

6. StandStill

StandStill Member

Yeah, i'm counting to purchase lots of merchandise (linked with the VF universe, of course).
    I wonder that this stick has too plenty buttons.

7. thebradSHow

I just got my PS2 Virtua Stick, it feels REAL nice, and from what I saw on the inside, I don't think it'll take too much too mod it which makes me happy. We'll have to see though, I'll post when it's done, feels ALOT like the original virtua stick, really tight and alot like it won't break for a bit, that's coo wit me.

8. Broken

Broken Member

Hey are they sanwa parts, and where'd u get it cuzz

9. thebradSHow

not sanwa parts, and I got it from play-asia cause I can, and Lik Sang blows monster cock

10. thebradSHow

I just put in the sanwa buttons on it, the stick will prolly take a bit of work but not nearly as much as with a VF evo hori stick. I honestly like the feel of the stock stick very much so I maybe hard pressed to go through all the work too mod it, just the buttons were kinda iffy to me (though I'd imagine they'd be fine for most). Too anyone who would want too modd theirs, be warned there is ZERO room to spare on the stick once the buttons are in there so you'll want to be wary of that. GREAT STICK NOW

11. Yuki-sensei

Yuki-sensei Well-Known Member

SS pad-best pad made for fighters.
    Virtua stick:havent really used this one before, but from the time i had with it, it was very solid. over all, both are very nice. wouldnt mind getting the VS..