1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

So Lau won the first World Tournament...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mindscan, May 17, 2004.

1. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

Haha I wouldn't mind having Kage win, saving his mother; hmm that's a noble cause. Jacky's reason for entering the tournament isn't too great compared to that.

2. GKaizerZero

GKaizerZero Well-Known Member

isn't his racing team being threatened with bodily harm or something to that effect? i think that's kinda noble. and wasn't his reason for entering the VF2 tourney to save Sarah? also noble in my opinion. and last i heard Kage saved his mom in VF3, so that's a moot point now. speaking of which, who the hell is the new Dural anyway?

3. Gorbag

Gorbag Active Member

If noble cause would matter, we could determine who wont win...

Gorbag

4. Street

Street Active Member

The new Dural will be a Vanessa clone, only every hit she does will be a one hit kill, and she will have three legs that shoot lasers out of the knees. You won't even get to start the round, because as soon as she appears on screen she releases deadly gas that kills everyone in the room. That's the real room. Future Evo cabs will be fitted with deadly cyanide canisters.

OR AT LEAST THAT'S HOW SHE MAKES ME FEEL.

5. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

From what i've determined heihachi pricked himself with a piece of the soul edge and went back in time to world of 'strange' physics named VF. He then traded jacky Mishima Zaibatsu for the crown of VF before convincing jacky to swap it back for some magic beans.

6. Mindscan

Mindscan Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Devil7om said:

From what i've determined heihachi pricked himself with a piece of the soul edge and went back in time to world of 'strange' physics named VF. He then traded jacky Mishima Zaibatsu for the crown of VF before convincing jacky to swap it back for some magic beans.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, I think Kage's mom is the new Dural, because although he won the tournament and got the "cure" to save his mother, when he gave it to her, she got worse and became the new Dural.

And yeah, I agree, Dural sux.

7. Gorbag

Gorbag Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mindscan said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, I think Kage's mom is the new Dural, because although he won the tournament and got the "cure" to save his mother, when he gave it to her, she got worse and became the new Dural.

And yeah, I agree, Dural sux.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Man... Stop saying I use to get kicked by cage mum. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Gorbag

8. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

Translation? a story in vf huh, that would completely ruin the games atmosphere.
    seriously if there's endings in final tuned, i will flip, endings and sucky "partial story" pieces are for the likes of tekken, soul calibur etc , NOT vf.

9. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Necralis said:
    Translation? a story in vf huh, that would completely ruin the games atmosphere.

[/ QUOTE ]

''Ruin the atmosphere'' !!? What exactly do you mean by that ? Please explain.

[ QUOTE ]
    Necralis said:
    seriously if there's endings in final tuned, i will flip, endings and sucky "partial story" pieces are for the likes of tekken, soul calibur etc , NOT vf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who would force you to watch ? Don't feel like watching them, skip them, it's that simple. It's kinda ironique that you of all ppl wouldn't want ''sucky'' stories though. LOL

10. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

pff. youre reffering to my story i writ? you fail to recognise it was a piss take of all the vf characters. i wasnt intent on making a proper story.

11. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

I think Sarah would win becuase she has both her brother to help her win and her body guard, Venessa Lewis.

12. devilryu

devilryu New Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mindscan said:

Akira won the second and Kage won the third. Anyone know who won the 4th in the VF story.... or lack there of. I think it would be cool if the story was incorporated a little more into the game. It would bring more new players to VF IMO. Granted it's not necessary but it'd be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that jeffry was the winner of vf3.

13. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

If Kage won the third tournament, then why his he still competing in the fourth? Did get want he wanted in the third?

14. [ QUOTE ]
    devilryu said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Mindscan said:

Akira won the second and Kage won the third. Anyone know who won the 4th in the VF story.... or lack there of. I think it would be cool if the story was incorporated a little more into the game. It would bring more new players to VF IMO. Granted it's not necessary but it'd be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that jeffry was the winner of vf3.

[/ QUOTE ]

he did .. its in his BIO kage only beated lau but he didn't win the tournament... but anyway i hope either lei-fei or BRAD wins the tournament