1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

So Toshihiro Nagoshi (Yakuza) teases new games...

Discussion in 'General' started by def, May 2, 2017.

1. def

def Well-Known Member

2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Has he ever worked on a Virtua Fighter game? Doesn't seem like the right guy to expect something from.

3. nou

nou Well-Known Member

He's been one of the more influential persons in Sega. If talking strictly VF, then no? But the projects he's been behind have all been, and continue, to be bangers.

• Yakuza series[12] - Producer/Director/Executive Director
    taken from Wikipedia. Hopefully it'll be shown at E3, but most likely at TGS. I think under his direction he could put Sega on the map when it comes to fighting games outside of Japan if he were to direct or produce it.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  4. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

I think i've seen something that Nagoshi has worked on VF2.

5. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Does anyone here have Yakuza 6? If so, how is VF5FS on it? I know it doesn't have the customization but if the online play was 'good enough' that'd be cool.

I'll be getting a PS4 Pro one of these days.

6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Think I heard it was arcade mode and offline Vs only. No online. Just a bare ones way to play the game.