1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

So what old school games, are you guys currently playing?

Discussion in 'General' started by beanboy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. nou

nou Well-Known Member

M.U.S.H.A, Sin and Punishment, Winback are going to be playable on the Switch. It sucks it's through the subscription, but these are deep cuts and I get to revisit Zelda:OoT.

I wonder if we'll get Hybrid Heaven and Mischief Makers at some point? Cool to have on a current system especially since N64 emulators are still '...ehhh...' M.U.S.H.A being available for current generations is pretty cool

Socks it's more money.

Bayonetta 3. Day one.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, Bayonetta 3 is long overdue. It's definitely a day 1 buy.

And then there is that Bayonetta styled, Korean anime waifu Eve game on PS5.:holla:

3. beanboy

CvS1 and Plasma Sword.

4. beanboy

After a long time, back to Powerstone and Guilty Gear X. Even on easy mode, the cpu is cheap. Lol!

5. nou

nou Well-Known Member

So I got he expansion, and it's pretty GDLK, haha. Sin and Punishment is crisp here in both controls and graphics. My only experience with S&P was from the Wii U where the emulation was better than other games and doable, but lacking. Here I can see things clearly.

OoT is awesome. Game is a lot more downtrodden than I remembered. Really excited to play more.

MUSHA and Shinobi 3 have been in heavy rotation too. I wish the Genesis collection didn't have lag issues, because I would love to own these and the N64 games I want. Oh well. I get all time classics in the Switch form factor so it's good.

I'm going to grab the N64 controller when it restocks as well. I want to play S&P with it, and it'll go well with my Saturn controller that works on Switch as well

Last edited: Oct 29, 2021
  6. beanboy

Bejewelled 3 and KOF Evolution.

7. beanboy

Powerstone and Last Blade 2.

8. Futaba

Futaba Member

PSN:
    OGC
    fighter's destiny (JAP)

9. beanboy

Capcom vs. Snk 2 dreamcast version.

10. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Still running through Shinobi 3 and I've beat it soooo many times.

MS updated their BC list and GUNVALKYRIE IS ON THERE!

The JSRF dream is dead so we don't get the SmileBit Xbox trilogy but Gunvalkyrie and the Otogi games were added. Didn't think I'd want a Xbone Series X but now I do. Luckily, just like the PS5, only scalpers are getting them so that's money saved for me until they become widely available. Outrun2 is another one I'd want to see but again, licensing.

It'd be nice if MS would relist Bangai-O HD and we could get Crazy Taxi 3, but the final list BC list isn't too shabby. It's only missing 3 games, but what's there is awesome.

11. beanboy

SoulCalibur, VF3tb, and CvS1 and CvS2.

12. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Saw a Xbox Series S demo unit in Best Buy today. It is soooo~ small, and apparently can run the BC games so I just might go with that. BC is the only thing MS has going for them, and while they play catch up with Sony's support of developers, the PS5 is still going to get everything first from the companies I'm into.

13. beanboy

Capcom vs SNK 1 ya'll. I think I'm suffering from IORI 'itis.:p

I played EX Sagat and finally I'm trying out Sakura. Well the EX version of her.

14. beanboy

Bejewelled 3
    Test Drive V Rally 2
    Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X
    Soul Calibur
    Vampire Chronicle
    CvS1

In SoulCalibur I had alot of fun. I played Nightmare, Edgemaster, Voldo, and Mitsurugi.

In Darkstalkers, I had fun playing Felicia. I chose the yellow costume and kicked cpu butt. But stinky Jedah, cheap as aways beat me. Luckily, I beat him as I continued.

In CvS1 it was Nakoruru all the way. Nakoruru and Bison, then Nakoruru and Morrigan.

I plan on continuing Soul Reaver and Fighting Force 2 soon.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  15. beanboy

Project Justice.

16. beanboy

17. beanboy

Bejewelled 3 and SF2 CE.

18. beanboy

SF2 CE and Alpha 2.

19. beanboy

CvS1. I'm probably playing this game too much.:p

I played Guile in SF2 CE on snes.

Played VF3tb's team mode the other day. I'm glad I kicked Durals butt, after that embarrassing defeat by her the week before.:cool:

20. beanboy

Fighters History on snes.