1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

So what old school games, are you guys currently playing?

Discussion in 'General' started by beanboy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I'm back to playing Capcom vs. Snk Millenium Fight 2000 and unlocking stuff. Playing some SF3 Giant Attack. Gill and Shin Akuma, will always be annoying. Lol!:ROTFL:

I definitely have to start playing World Heroes 2 again.:p

2. beanboy

I'm back to playing VF3tb.
    That team battle mode in the game is alot of fun.

3. beanboy

VF3TB
    Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X
    Fighting Vipers 2

4. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    my brother got this Disney game for the Switch, it has classic ports of Aladdin and The Lion King. those games gave us fits back in the day lol

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Man yeah, both were way hard but really good. That giraffe stage on Lion King ugh... still haunts me.

DomAug likes this.
  6. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I need to revisit these. Played Aladdin heaps as a kid but could never get past the flying carpet stage.
    Never played Lion King from memory though.

7. beanboy

Playing VF3tb. Three Dural's in Team Mode, gave me a ton of trouble. Bunch of cheaters. Poor Taka, Aoi and Pai had it rough. I managed to beat two of them, but that last semi invisible one was cheap.:confused:

Also played some Soul Calibur, SF3 Giant Attack and CvS2.

I definitely have to play Duck Tails on the snes. I've never played it before.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  8. beanboy

Super SF2 The Final Challengers (snes)
    Killer Instinct 1 (snes)
    Capcom vs. Snk 1 (dreamcast)
    Last Blade 2 Heart of a Samurai (dreamcast)
    Virtua Fighter 3tb

I might play some Super Puzzle Fighter 2 X, and Powerstone later.:p

9. beanboy

CvS1 and 2
    Fighters History
    Test Drive V Rally 2

10. charleypk222

charleypk222 Well-Known Member

TOBAL 2

PRIMAL RAGE

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    Neonomide likes this.
  11. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Been distracted with other games but finally checking Suikoden II out. Game has a crazy amount of charm to it given the style and age of it. I get the hype already even halfway through.

12. beanboy

Bejewelled 3.

13. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Playing Naomi/Dreamcast games.....not on a Dreamcast.

Ikaruga on Switch and Jet Set Radio on Steam.

There's a Sega sale on Steam. About to cop Vanquish for $5. I was thinking of grabbing Bayonetta as well, but I own that on 360, Wii U and Switch, lol.

14. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Vanquish for 5 bucks is a steal. So much that I am going to go buy that right now lol. Thank you.

15. beanboy

Vampire Chronicle (dreamcast)

16. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Neonomide likes this.
  17. beanboy

Playing some CvS2 (Japanese exclusive dreamcast version).
    Soul Calibur 1 and Last Blade 2 Heart of a Samurai.

And for anyone interested, God Rugal and Shin Akuma are selectable and playable in the dreamcast version of CvS2. I unlocked both of them a few weeks ago. You have to unlock them, by defeating them first. The rumour, that they are not present in the dreamcast version of the game, is complete sillyness. Good thing I don't listen to silly game journalists and their articles.:p

18. beanboy

SF Alpha 3 Saikyo Dojo. I had fun playing it with Cammy last night. But that last boss Bison was a stinker. R Mika is kinda fun, but I thought she would have been a bit better though. But still, she is fun to play. I wish they gave her Wolf's seismic toss throw, because that move would suit her crazy wrestling style.

And some Test Drive Le Mans because I like racing games.

19. beanboy

Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Clash of Superheroes and Test Drive Le Mans.

Okay. So some people claim that Powerstone 2 is the best in the series? Heck no. Powerstone 1 is alot of fun. Holy shibs, part one has alot of moves, combos, story and cool endings too.

20. beanboy

SF Alpha 3.