1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal VF 2009 DVD progress

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Leonard_McCoy, Jul 1, 2010.

1. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Saw the picture of all the DVDs total awesomeness in 2 to 3 weeks I will be able to enjoy the goodness, maybe even sooner.

2. pointers

pointers Member

um wow, i know i'm new and i wasn't at the event, but is it possible for me to get one of them dvds?

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Haha, get on it Ash. I PM'd my address a while ago but I wasn't sure if I had to add anything else with Plague shipping them from the US, guess you're familiar with that so is there anything I have to add?

4. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

As long as your address is on there and you put the country in there as well, you should be fine.

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Yes. I got it.

Everyone keep the addresses coming in, please. I'm saving the PM's.

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Does everyone need to do again?

7. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Only if you've moved since you placed your order in 2009. I have everyone's addresses from the original payments.

8. THE_WALL

pointers when I get the video you will be able to watch it at vf casuals at my pad which should be pretty soon.

9. THE_WALL

I have a feeling that everything is shipped it's just the anticipation of getting something in the mailbox other than bills and ads.

Plus I want to theme a casuals for the local area around the vid.

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I have no doubt that confirmation of shipment would be greatly appreciated.

11. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    its 2/29/11. i've periodically checked my mail and nothing. what's up talis?

12. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I will confirm shipment.

13. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Look what I got

[​IMG]

14. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

ITS HELLA WORTH THE WAIT... GO TO BED... very good shit Talis... the intro video should be on Youtube and VFDC to show how awesome the VF community is

15. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

I want.

16. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Plague, are we supposed to receive our DVDs soon? Is there any tracking number or just a regular USPS shipping?

17. THE_WALL

Brisal and Plague were both at Friscos. Plague handed the DVD to Brisal. Brisal allready had the T-shirt, he was wearing it at the southtown arcade stream.

I figure everyone else in the states should get there's by the end of the week, or sometime next week. For those out of the states maybe about 2 weeks. This is all speculation but it sounds about right to me.

18. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I'm gonna pack many of them this weekend. Some have already gone out. I'll PM a notice when I ship.

Today is my 19th day in a row on the job. This weekend will be a break from that [​IMG]

19. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Hoping I get mine in time to wear the t-shirt at Hypespotting. Enjoy the break plague [​IMG]

20. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member