1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal VF Party, March 27th-30th, 2008

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Plague, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Everything you mentioned is saved EXCEPT for your button config.

2. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    Wow that blows...I was hoping that it would at least save my button config. so that I can just plug in my memory card and start playing.

That means having to say something like "let me go into the settings and put my personal button config. first" whenever I play. Do you think people would mind?

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    That depends on the situation. If we're doing Winner stays after 1 fight, then, people will probably mind. If we're doing whatever in the way of rotations, it may not be an issue.

Tournaments - you can configure buttons. It would be unfair to keep people from using their own sticks.

4. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    ONE MORE DAY!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

yyyYYYEEEAAAAAHHhhhhh!!!!

See everyone tomorrow -

6. CaliJared

CaliJared Well-Known Member

Any VF action tonight?

7. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Konjou and chief:
    what time will u guys arrive??

and Plague, what time is available to show up???
    i'm in LA already!!!

8. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Me, Monty and Adam will arrive very late. Maybe 11-11:30PM. I think Flash gets in much earlier than us.

9. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Dennis - if I'd have seen this yesterday - I'd have said "NOW!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Regardless, you can come here at noon - people are sleeping now but I'm sure they'll be up by then.

10. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Yup. I'm all packed and ready to go. Just counting the hours now. Hmmm...i don't feel like unpacking my stick to play VF. Oh I know I'll play RockBand to pass the time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

11. Fu_unji_kun

Fu_unji_kun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    None Other
    I was actually going to go.

However I still have to go school, so I can't go this time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

I really want to get great American VF friends for my life and my English.

I'm feeling lillte sad, because I can't go.

But I want to you guys will have a fun this party!!

12. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    i'm still not packed and i'm at work! LOL

13. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

What the...! You better make it man, 'coz I know you ain't no Denkai!

14. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Just got home... packing now! $50 bucks I forget something like underwear /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif It's only takes about 30-45 minutes to get to the airport from my house. I'll leaving around 2:15-2:30PM... I should be at the airport around 3:15-3:30PM. See you guys there!

15. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

I'm jealous /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

16. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

Hope you guys have fun! I'mma show up at the next SoCal gathering /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

17. PineTree

PineTree Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xPINETREEx
    XBL:
    PinesTree
    I'm taking off tonight, should get there pretty late.

Plague: you or someone local have a number to call or something in case we get lost? I don't think it will happen as I know SoCal pretty well, but you never know. You can PM it to me if you'd like.

Just to refresh, I'm taking my 360, three sticks (VSHG, EX2, FS3), the composite cables it came with the box, VF5 game, and I think that's it. Anything else I should be packing?

I decided I'm gonna sell my EX2 and FS3, both in the box. $30 for either, let me know if anyone is interested.

See you guys tonight! (or early morning...)

18. Krafty Matt

Krafty Matt Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Matt_K
    XBL:
    KraftyMattKraft
    I just got home from work (720PM). I am exhausted from work, and I have an early appointment tomorrow. I will be by tomorrow (Friday) for the Team Game.

19. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Hope to see you here.

20. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

hey Plague:

i'm sorry i couldn't make it today, but i will come to ur place tomorrow for sure!!!

i hope i won't interrupt u guys sleeping time tomorrow so i'm just wondering what time is good for all players to show up? i'm free tomorrow so just let me know when u guys are ready to fight, and then i just drive to ur place!!!

see u tomorrow!!