1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal VF Party, May 21st-24th, 2009

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Plague, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    OK! All footage has been captured and ready to turn into DVD! Close call: I was having trouble with the last DV Tape. I had difficulty capturing it. On the third try, all went well. Then on rewind, the camera broke the DV tape!

Don't need that kind of drama, man.

This DVD is totally rated R for language!

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The last tape... the one with the finals on it? Yikes.

[​IMG]

No problem.

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    FUCK YEAH!!! [​IMG]

4. MrSlants

MrSlants Well-Known Member

yeah, i will go ahead and apologize for the ridiculously racist remarks that i have made... hahahahahah!!!

5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
  7. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

Tallis curious about the DVD and T-shirts. If part of a certain tape was lost and might not be retreivable just make what u got. We all play lots of VF and know how it goes so what u got should still be pretty badass. Who knows maybe at some point down the road you'll be able to fix it and have a special bonus content of lost matches 2009.

I hope you're being too hard on yourself over it. Besides I need to show off that awesome VF shirt, and matches.

8. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Plague - I sent you a PM asking for details on how I can get a hold of my shirt. Any update on shipping this out?

9. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Sorry if I did not respond. I'd like to ship the DVD and T-Shirt out at the same time. I realize this means a longer wait as the DVD is not finished. I am diving heavily into the DVD this weekend (my first weekend off in a month).

To you and anyone who wants their shirts now, I'll do it for an extra shipping fee (I calculated shipping for both items in one package when costing-out this project). I need to find out what "extra" amounts to in dollars.

Trust that your shirts are done - they're just waiting to go out.

10. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I'm ok with you sending both when the DVD is finished Plague.

11. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Whoa, relax bud, life´s too short. You´ve worked really hard on this man and I appreciate you trying to get us our vids and shirts out asap but, please, don´t rush on my behalf. I know I don´t speak for everybody but I know a lot of us here can wait. Hope you got to enjoy your FIRST WEEKEND OFF IN A MONTH (put it in caps for people who want you to rush).

12. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I don't think anyone (but me) is accusing me of slacking. Sorry if I made it sound like that.

I want this DVD to be done. You all deserve it. VFDC community is the best.

13. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Sounds like a plan - thanks for the update! [​IMG]

14. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Update!

So I'm deep into the Team Tournament battles. I'm audio/video synching like a madman. Just did Kaminari_Oyaji vs. L_A Akira. This DVD... man... it's insane.

Off to split more .vobs!

15. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    DVD will be GODLIKE

16. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Can you just show us the sample again?? Damn, I can't wait it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    DVD Update: Team Tournament vids just about done (there are sixty).

18. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Awesomtastic! [​IMG]

19. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Fabulopendous!

20. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Spectacunominal!