1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal vf4 at Plague's house. Friday, June 28th, 7:00 pm PST

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Plague, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    There's always time for vf4! Tournaments - casual play - or, of course, BOTH /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    Round Robin seed plus double elimination rocks!

Let's get together Friday, June 28th, 7:00 pm at our house. Dr. Pepper and Arrowhead water will be in the fridge and we'll figure out what to eat around 8-8:30.

Feel free to supply your own beverages if those listed don't suit your tastes.

Three TVs are available. Please bring your PS2s, cards, sticks, and RF adapters.

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Talis,

Feel free to grab the league and playoff charts from this link if you think it might help you with tourney organization stuff...

tournament charts

-- Chris

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Thank you, Chris. I will do that.

4. Harlock

Harlock Member

You know I will be there =). PS2 and Mem Card in hand.

5. Mike90210

Mike90210 Well-Known Member

I dont think Ill be able to make it..have a class that night.

6. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

can you PM me your address? To be honest I doubt I'll be able to make it (transport woes), but maybe, just maybe...

grib.

7. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Peer pressure time

OK,

I've been working on Mike92123 to straighten his priorities regarding VF4 this Friday night (he seems to be overly preoccupied - first with school and now with having to work at 6:30 am Saturday - we all know that he could play till 4am and still make it back to San Diego in time to work).

I've gotten this far... Mike92123: "...are cameron and bryan coming for sure? maybe i could come for the tournament and leave haha"

Now, I think the VF4 gathering itself is enough of a draw - but he seems to require a little more persuasion. I think his Wolf and Jeffry will be missed if he doesn't show...

8. vf4akira

vf4akira Well-Known Member

All,

Sorry, something came up at the last minute and I won't be coming tonight. I'd have to be back by 10p if I did go, so it wouldn't be much fun for me to drive there and stay for an hour or so. Not only that, my server just took a dive on me, and I really have to get that back up.

Hope you guys have fun!

9. Harlock

Harlock Member

Re: Peer pressure time

Sorry I could not make it. This cold hit me on monday, and I thought it would have been gone by friday, but it held on strong. I haven't had a bad cold in years... I guess I was due.

=( I wanted to show you all my new Jacky style too...

Thank you for the invite, I hope to make next time.

10. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Re: Peer pressure time

well it was nice just chillin yesterday...maybe more people will show up next time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

p.s Beware of my AKIRA /versus/images/icons/smile.gif