1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal VF5 in 2007 and beyond

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Plague, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Re: SoCal VF5 in 2011 - let's play

Check this out lol:

2. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12

What do you run Plague the Legacy? Glendora 2 is probably one of the best roads we have out in our area.

3. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE

I am into being confused by you. First "Final Round" in another thread and now this.

If by Legacy you mean Subaru Legacy, I don't have one of those (I have an Impreza WRX). I also do not know what Glendora 2 is. There is a Glendora Ridge Road and a Glendora Mountain Road (they are connected). There is also the 2. The cool part of the 2 is called the Angeles Crest Highway.

4. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12

Yeah I never had a name for it. We just called it 2. I thought if I said glendora 2 it would better clarify. I didn't want to say the halfway point where everybody meets up and runs. Angeles crest sounds better. Sorry for the confusion.

I thought you had, nevermind I never bothered to ask or check what you drove, I just knew you like cars/racing obviously.

Got a lot on my mind as of late.

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE

Sorry. I've been sounding like an overly-critical jerk. If I had to do this over again, I'd do it like this...

Hey man, thanks for thinking of me. I do like driving up there. Hope to see you for VF again soon.

6. Azusabo

Azusabo Well-Known Member

Hey Action Kungfu, I played you before. This Jacky looks similar to your style, lots of pkg, slide shuffle and movement.

7. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Yeah, and they were very fun matches man. Also, yep, I posted that link because my style is so similar to it, Mask's Jacky is a huge inspiration to mines.

It's so carefree and exciting.

This Jacky player too, was a huge inspiration to my style, I combined them both with my own personal touch. I think his handle is named Napoleon:

Also to Kobi: there's this really good Aoi match I remember seeing a couple years ago, and I wanted to find it and post it up for Kobi, but I don't remember what channel it was on it was a long time ago. But that Aoi... made EVERYONE freeze. If I find it, I'll post it in here for you, Kobi

8. Kobi

Kobi 'Noh' One Bronze Supporter

XBL:
    Waverusher Kobi

Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

9. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug

i remember Napoleon from VF4:EVO. he whooped my ass many times. :\

10. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE

Many thanks to Joey (Betabow) and PhantomFHarlock for coming over yesterday. Good to play a ton of offline VF.

11. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Whoooa, you guys played VF5 yesterday in 2011? Trippy

12. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Haha, Joey is trying to warm up for FS!!

13. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    SoCal VF5 in 2012 - let's play

I reversed time with a back-turned SPoD, my dude.