1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Some fascinating things and more VF2 doubts.

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Nightstrike, Mar 10, 2001.

1. Nightstrike

Nightstrike Member

Ever VF2PC player has got to read this. You guys know the HCB HCF , QCB etc actions.And if you think you need a stick axis to do it you are wrong.I do the Giant Swing by just hitting b,d,f+p.Dont do it too fast or you'll get his double handed lifting hit(or whatever you call it).You can get shun's d,df,f+p punch like this ,the tkod(jeffry),the rolling (for kage)etc.And I want some good combos for any charecter in the game except pai.And I don't want anything involving that dumb tough senbon punch.And i also want to know how to do akira's knee.My move list says 'K+G,G' .But it doesnt work.

2. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

www.gamefaqs.com will help

Head over to Gamefaqs.com and read Joji's Akira FAQ. That will teach you the knee...

As far as combos are concerned - the ones with senbons and iais are the most fun! If you want something simpler - again, check out Gamfaqs.com VF2 section and browse through the FAQs for individual characters. Most of the combos you'll find in there won't have advanced stuff like senbon, iai, etc because they were written before the craze.

cheers,

<font color=white> Llanfair the prized <font color=green>cabbage</font color=green></font color=white>

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

"I want this, I want that, and this and that..." What are you, some kind of weirdo? Like Owen said, there's a fuckload of VF2 stuff lying around... just go to gamefaqs.com and check the gamest combo guide for basic combinations.

The motions you provided for doing some moves are useless, unless YOU ARE PLAYING ON PC KEYBOARD. Plus, if you do them as listed in faqs (eg. b,db,d,df,f+P for T&H), you don't have to worry about timing :p