1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Some Vanessa tactics from a new VF player.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Alfred_Cohol, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Alfred_Cohol

Alfred_Cohol Member

Here's some basic stuff I picked up with Vanessa -

b+k - this is a great move against people using advancing mid range attacks. I found this particularly useful against Mo's deadly Kage. Still got whupped, but hey, I'm a newbie and he's old school so all's good.

df+k,p then df+pkg / d+pkg - has delay. purely a 'psychological combo against those who are conditioned to duck the two punches that follow the low kick. Basically this kicks, throws one punch and then crouch throws the opponent.

f,f+k. Can be followed up with a u+p if used as a counter.

That's all for now

When in doubt, do nothing.

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

When in doubt, do nothing

Indeed.
    Or, when in doubt, say nowt :)
    It's a 'Northern' thang.

3. Electro_Jacky

Electro_Jacky Well-Known Member

PSN:
    electrolex
    XBL:
    electro lex
    UK_Kid, for someone with a mouth as big as yours why don't you come to London this weekend Saturday or Sunday so we can see what you got because you must be really great.

THAT'S.......IT.......NOW!!!

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Heh, you London people ARE fucked. Seek basic reading comprehension and basic communication skills immediately (seek some mental help while you're at it).

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

5. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Agreed~

<font color=red>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Marc, what are you talking about? I complimented the guy on his signature. That wasn't a crime or an insult last time I checked...