some Virtua Fighter 4 news!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jackybrothas, Sep 24, 2001.

1. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i talked to a person who works for sega about when virtua fighter 4 will be released in arcades around here (U.S.) he said right after the show next week in Las Vegas NV at the Sans Convention Center (sorry if i spelled Sans wrong) which is Oct thur 4, fri 5, and sat. 6th... so expect to see virtua fighter 4 in a couple of weeks at the arcades around here : )

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jackybrothas on 09/24/01 07:21 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to start playing VF4 again.... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

he said right after the show next week in Las Vegas NV at the Sans Convention Center (sorry if i spelled Sans wrong) which is Oct thur 4, fri 5, and sat. 6th...

Could you give up a little more info on the show? Or point me in the direction of your source? Thanx in advance./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well the guy i talked to was at svgl testing/installing a new sega go-kart racing game. our conversation was short and to the point. All he informed me about the show was that virtua fighter 4 will be presented among other games at the Sans convention center on those three days. that's it and he told me expect to see the arcade in about 2 weeks from today.