1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

some Virtua Fighter 4 news!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by jackybrothas, Sep 24, 2001.

1. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i talked to a person who works for sega about when virtua fighter 4 will be released in arcades around here (U.S.) he said right after the show next week in Las Vegas NV at the Sans Convention Center (sorry if i spelled Sans wrong) which is Oct thur 4, fri 5, and sat. 6th... so expect to see virtua fighter 4 in a couple of weeks at the arcades around here : )

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jackybrothas on 09/24/01 07:21 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Great! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to start playing VF4 again.... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

he said right after the show next week in Las Vegas NV at the Sans Convention Center (sorry if i spelled Sans wrong) which is Oct thur 4, fri 5, and sat. 6th...

Could you give up a little more info on the show? Or point me in the direction of your source? Thanx in advance./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

4. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well the guy i talked to was at svgl testing/installing a new sega go-kart racing game. our conversation was short and to the point. All he informed me about the show was that virtua fighter 4 will be presented among other games at the Sans convention center on those three days. that's it and he told me expect to see the arcade in about 2 weeks from today.