1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Somebody in Atlanta (Georgia) PLEASE HELP MY AZZ!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamYUKI, Jan 25, 2002.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Im gonna be in Atlanta next weekend. Are there any stores that carry import videogames there? If i can't get copy of vf4 w/ joystix on the 30th in NYC, i will have to git them in Atlanta. I can't seem to find any info on net regarding "import video games in Atlanta". Any help would be appreciated fellaz!

2. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

ad what the fizzuk are you doing in atl man... are you hitting the strip clubz brudda!!?? if you cant pick up the sticks and game here ill buy them for you and have em when you get back

3. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    That would rok erik...but lemme chek with elise. She promised to buy the game and sticks for me. I don't know if she is planning on getting them from elsewhere...But if she doesnt know where to get them from yet, it would be cool if you can pick the game and joystiks and her ass will pay you back! Tee hee...