1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Someone reached Hero rank in Japan yesterday.....

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Pai_Garu, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

His name is Chibita!!!

But people suspect he rigged it with his friends....

2. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Srider when you say Hero you mean one below Champion right?

Because Fuudo reached that ages ago ?
    Or do you mean Champion Rank ?

3. Pai_Garu

Fuudo was at Teisei, which is guardian. So now Chibita is the highest in Japan.

4. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    Are there people outside of Japan ranked higher than that?

5. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

considering no other country has vf net

the answer is no

6. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

Fuudo upgraded his main card which was Teisei ~+10 to Genbu when his team won SBO this year because there is bad blood between him and Chibita. Chibita has been outspoken about his dislike of Fuudo's play style with Lion and has been constantly demoted by Fuudo (9 in a row). Chibita's rank is definitely faked. He was the only legit Teisei in the country. With the amount of active VFers dropping and most players are down in ranks (haven't seen Nuki in forever), I guess he wanted to feel special.

7. Pai_Garu

That's exactly the state right now for VF in Japan.

Feels like no one even cares about Chibita's "accomplishment" anymore except for his stalkers....

8. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Played Chibita at Nishi Spo today. He was using his self made Shou HaOu rank card. No other top players played today. Oosu and Hanabi were enjoying a game of Tekken 5 instead.

9. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Yea, interest in VF is way down here. I really hope that VF5 is coming kind-of soon...

10. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:
    Feels like no one even cares about Chibita's "accomplishment" anymore ....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... I guess because I've always heard that he's an elite fighter & barely losses. This kinda doesn't sound like a new story.

11. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

For the most part, I don't think ranking means too much. Everyone probably has a pretty good idea of how everyone else plays, and don't need a ranking to tell them where they stand.

With that said, Chibita plays with the greatest skill VF has ever known - and I highly doubt it will ever see superior play.

12. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Except you.......

13. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

... right

14. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

i just want to join in on the flamewar by saying vanity is a whiny knowitallbrat and ev2 likes to snipe people because he doesnt have the balls to say it like a man

15. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

It wasn't a flame, I was having a joke with the guy due to an earlier conversation.

How is this for not having the balls to say it like a man:

Your favourite film is Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, and your VF skills are as poor as the character design of Darth Maul.......

16. Painty_J

/versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gifi do believe that i have been owned. well played sir well played you really showed me by making up those incredibly harsh facts

17. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Indeed.
    Facts are over-rated anyway, I find it is better to just make something up.

Though to top off my insult and make it the king of all, I should really have called you a fucking dickhead, that would have ruled.

18. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

i want to be a fucking dickhead too, i think my dickhead is pretty good at fucking

i think ev2 needs to be a fucking dickhead too

19. Painty_J

20. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Now, I take that personally.