1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Something I really miss in VF4.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by DLL_LJS, Jun 22, 2002.

1. DLL_LJS

DLL_LJS New Member

One thing that was really great in Fighters Megamix on the Saturn, was the ability to make a sliding. Every character could do that. It was a simple, but powerful move.
    I really mis this move in VF4... Does anyone feel the same?

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

No, the speed and positioning in VF4 would make it a useles move annyway

3. DLL_LJS

DLL_LJS New Member

I disagree. I think it could be a good move. Like kick your oponnent to the ground, make a backflip (or some other way to make distance) and when your opponent stands up, make a sliding to knock him down again.

Ok, the ring is a bit small for this, but that shouldn't be a problem.

4. a_l_e_x

a_l_e_x Active Member

Kage can do it. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Doesn't seems to be a kage's popular move anyway...

5. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Well, since the running slide's hit properties were changed and it was no longer a viable ending to many of Kage's great TFT combos, it has become a not so popular move. Shame, really - I loved his old running slide. :p

cheers,