1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

sometimes the things that people say just want me to annihilate them.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by KS_Vanessa, Nov 7, 2004.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

Re: sometimes the things that people say just want me to annihilate th

[ QUOTE ]
    kingsouther said:

i started playing when evo first came out on ps2, which is bout 1 and a half - 2 years ago, so yea, i havent been in this long.

fuck it all anyway., but tell you what, when tekken 5 comes out, ill start training on that seeing as ft aint gonna show up to these shores in some time...........

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my point, you only played on ps2, i cant tell you how many people ive meet that thing they are the best at sf2 or tekken just cos they have it on console, only just to bruck them and make them hate the game.

there is a difference of someone whos good from playing manz in the arcade and playing no manz at home!

and talk of "wait till Tekken5 come out" is a joke.

thats like if i get brucked up at GGXX but say, "ohh wait till soul calibur 3 comes out, so i can have a fair advantage spaming out licks"

dont make sense, and like ive said b4, if your not bad at evo by now, you never will be!

2. KS_Vanessa

KS_Vanessa Well-Known Member

yea but i been playing on the arcades since a year ago, i GOT started on ps2 but shifted to arcade only 3 months laters.

oh and the tekken 5 thing was a joke, im not gonna touch that with a 20 foot pole
    jeez man.............

3. RandomHajile

[ QUOTE ]
    kingsouther said:

yea but i been playing on the arcades since a year ago, i GOT started on ps2 but shifted to arcade only 3 months laters.

oh and the tekken 5 thing was a joke, im not gonna touch that with a 20 foot pole
    jeez man.............

[/ QUOTE ]

you diss tekken but get all worked up that HALO 2(what is that gay street talk 4 2 man doggin?) came out this week???

some people diss halo as a weak FPS compared to PC equilevelent FPS games

my point is, you get all worked up by some fools comments but you your self diss games with out really knowing about them let alone being any good at them, and vf for that matter. id sugest paying VO for some lessons (i am of corse kiddin)

4. KS_Vanessa

you may be rite bout a few certain things, but i dont think im not good at vf. thats one thing youre definitly wrong. but then again, it would be pointless for me to enter this entire barage of saying im better than you, youre better than me excetera.... cuz thing is no one can say how good you are till you played em. talking online bout it is near to pointless. and i do apologize for going on bout other mans, must have been a momentary lapse in my composure. (masamune....)

BUT i do resent the comment bout how im bad at vf.
    random, why dont you get back into the game and then try me and say im crap? this aint no diss, believe me. its just that id rather have something proven first and then you guys can take the piss after it has been proven.

yea and halo is shit, had waaay too many hopes for that game, its all bout killzone on ps2. that game is brilliant. and yes i have played it, it fucking rocks...........

5. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

1: all console fps' suck, period.
    2: You suck at vf if you don't play humans regularly.

6. KS_Vanessa

[ QUOTE ]
    vanity said:

1: all console fps' suck, period.
    2: You suck at vf if you don't play humans regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

fucks sake...............
    ive been playing manz on the arcades for a year,,,,,,,i go play at troc every fridays and play manz like optimus, VO (when he turns up), G ho (won three matchs againnst him last friday, he won 4 tho.........) and all the other ppl who frequent troc..............

so will ppl get it into their thick head that im not sum closet vf geek who only plays the ps2 ver!!!!!!!

fuck sake this is driving me up the wall..........................

7. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

Ok then it's settled, you don't suck.

/me apologizes for any ill implications

8. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Re: DOA = GOATPUSSY

And to think I just spent all that money on those joysticks...damn!

[​IMG]

Dr. Lawhorn holds an artificial vagina and discusses some of the semen collection techniques they are using at the vet school's goat research facility.

9. KS_Vanessa

lol you can tell she enjoys it ..................

10. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

I didn't see you on friday... liar!!!
    haha only joking, G-ho came back? He looked in a bad mood when he left /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ,
    p.s yuo missed my 25+ undefeated win streak /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif (Come next week help me get 40+ innit ^_^; )

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Lol this thread is a joke.

12. KS_Vanessa

hoo hoo hoo

aint no way ur getting to 40

how were the sticks? the sticks opposite the cash machine changer was fucked up man. the left stick was whack.

yea i only stayed for 40 mins then went off drinking, sorry man. but ill be there next friday looking to go the long stretch. ill be there from 5.30 ish

13. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

i wasnt pissed off, just in pain cus of i pulled my back, muscle plus trapped nerves in left leg,
    plus im not one to defend losses frequently but i was playing with sarah twice and i got more then 4 wins lol! but credits due uve improved, oh yeha the 2p stick was shyt which i was on, thx for pointing that out waseem lol! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. KS_Vanessa

yea that stick was soooooo mash up. no point in defending. cuz the 1p side just couldnt. hopefully that shit will be fixed by friday. tho i mite show up at mikes, if he lets me and i got the time.............

15. Cupcake_Desu

Cupcake_Desu Well-Known Member

yeah i posted on mikes post that i wanted to go se we can have rematch mwa ha ha, I didnt realise he had somthing goin on, whos been oging then??

16. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    kingsouther said:

that shit will be fixed by friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was in troc today and the player 1 side's guard button is fixed, i'm sure you know about that, whoppings by lion. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

17. KS_Vanessa

bwa hahahaa

i hate ur lion and his up down down strategy. lions got waaaay too many low sweeps whichcan cover alot of ground. vanessas game is being up close.

see y'all on fri

18. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[sigh] -- i am so quittin UK VF /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

masa, u still teachin me tekken right? oh wait, nah i'll leave it till T5 to start proper, hehe..

badman kuma / devil /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

19. RandomHajile

sell out!

haha, what you learn t5? but cant play tag or 4?

thats like trying to learn vf4 with out knowing the older vf games.

quit vf when u must of spent £700 to go to japan to play FT...???

haha, bair rudeboys must get free $ when they see you

20. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

SOUL CALIBUR IS GAY

On Topic

In conversation at the restaurant this evening between bigboy, obninja & icecold about other fighting games...

<font color="pink">obninja: "soul calibur is a gay ass game"
    icecold: "yeah it is. i beat cappo in soul calibur 2."
    bigboy: "me too!"
    icecold: "i beat him with a pad."
    bigboy: "me too!!"</font>