1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sonic roll with Kage...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Shadowdean, Oct 20, 2000.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Exactly what are the motions for this?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

HCB-->HCF+P-->HCF+P, etc...

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

did the thought of READING THE FUCKING MOVELIST even come close to occuring to you?

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

4. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

true, true

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>
    <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by piccolo on 10/20/00 01:45 AM.</FONT></P>

5. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

I think both Lars (yes, Him) and Ryan from London had this down close to 100%.. and I sucked at countering it once Kage got close enough :-\

Incidently, doing it away from your opponent on Wolf's stage allows for rolling off into the sunset, and has got to be by far the cheasiest way of ever winning a round (by time out) :)

- Jan

6. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

I once played against a south corean player he always did that roll ........with an incredible precission(not only 2-3 rolls but 20 or more) that roll can be used to achieve very easy victorys(ringouts) against unexpirienced players.....does somebody know whats the most effective way to stop that kind of movement........
    when does somebody have to ress the Punch Button at the end of the halfcircle or during the half circle....

7. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Ohh..temper temper
    yes, I did, and have gotten it out with only moderate success, and was wondering if anybody had any advice...if it angers you so much, don't bother responding and save us both some trouble.
    Thanks Chan.

8. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Shinsodan, when it counters, can be such a pain in the ass for Kage's opponent... against my Lion, my pal scored 5 hits with it in one combo and nearly pushed me off the ring with it... However, after going through it a few times, it's almost ridiculously easy to spot (but he has his mixup options like Dragon Punch and Dive Kick if he chooses to use them), and all it requires for me to stop it is to low block and simply P it at a very easy to figure out time. It can also be evaded easily I think. I can't really tell you the timing, but if you watch the Shinsodan against Taka movie, then you can at least hear how fast he's hitting P while doing it, that should give you an idea of the pace to keep in doing the Shinsodan. You know, the loud "CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK" all the way throughout the movie. That's where the click's coming from.

-Chanchai

9. Mr. Bungle

> corean

is that located anywhere near hong cong? or chyna?

there's something about your username, specifically the "nascar" part, and knowing that you're from europe that just does *not* jive...

--

10. Mr. Bungle

oh? you did? then why did you ask here, if you found them? you didn't ask for advice. you asked for exact movements. chan didn't give you advice, just the same movements that i'm *sure* you found in the movelists.

and similar to what myke said before, i'd be worse off if i didn't ask you just what (if anything) was going on in your mind.

--

11. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

there's nothing special about my name........if you would know jackys characterprofile you would find out that jacky loves to race(hobbys cardriver).and if you remember V.Fkids and saw the C.G endings you would see him during his off ring duty. Actually I'm a huge daytona fan......did someone say december 21 in japan........