1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Soo uhh...I had this dream

Discussion in 'General' started by Chefboy_OB, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    I don't remember how it started. I just remember being apart of some group that took over a small port. A few dingy looking docks that always seem to be overcast to be precise. Kinda like how abandoned dojo looks.

Suddenly I'm no longer me, but I'm Goh. Then I'm me playing Goh in this dock area. I just so happen to be playing on an arcade machine, but I never actually see myself doing this...it's just like a known fact in the dream.

After going through this with goh for a while. I start thinking about my dream...while I'm still dreaming. I start questioning if its alright that I'm dreaming about Virtua Fighter. I start to wonder if this is a sign that I'm playing too much. I don't know if I ever answered any of my questions, because I started playing as Vanessa. The whole while I was I was trying to come up with new interesting ways to enter Intruder stance. Even trying to see if I do use it on a back turned opponent...

I think this game is taking over/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

2. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    hahahaha thas mah BOY! don't worry playa, i TOO have had "VF" dreams...not recently tho. this is a sign chefboy...

...a sign indeed... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

3. DubC

DubC Well-Known Member

A sign that he is your son? o_O? Now there is something to ponder.

4. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

I had a dream once that I was a character from Jet Set Radio. It was alot of fun because I felt like I was grinding off of and jumping off rails and walls left and right!!!

5. Poppa

Poppa Well-Known Member

Lesson: Don't play VF all day and eat a meal before bed.

6. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Me and a friend used to host lanparties down here in the South of Sweden. At first we didn't know what we were getting ourselfs involved with - we just wanted to lan. So, anyways, I ended up 48h+ or so without sleep just playing / fixing stuff then I decided I needed real rest instead of sleeping at the place since my house was 15min biking home i.e close. That was the most scary thing in my life cause I really saw bunnjumping Q3 figures jump alongside the bike / hallucinated some crazy shit on my way home which had me terrefied. I wasn't sure if I should stop and sleep on the grass or carry on since my vision was fucked but I got home in the end.

7. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

About ten years ago I had a dream that Shang Tsun came thru the tv to steal my soul. It still bothers me that Jax never came to the rescue.