1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Soul Calibur 2 HD Online Patched

Discussion in 'General' started by ToyDingo, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Just a heads up to the few guys on this forum that play this, Namco sneakily released a patch last night to address some of the issues with the game.

Full detail here.

UroboroSx likes this.
  2. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    No more Kilik Iaigeri? Balls. :(

3. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
    I love the changes made in this patch!

4. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    I'm just going to quote myself from TZ:

They fixed stuff in the patch that are unique to the PAL-version, some could even say features, like Killik's Doom Kick, so what the fuck is the point of using the PAL-version in the first place then if they're just going to override the stuff and make it closer to the NTSC-version? What's even more funny is that they didn't fix any real bugs like Heihachi being unable to 2G, little wonder they got the Cervantes glitch. Besides still no option for JPN voices, which there was no reason to remove in the first place? No lobbies either? Nice going, Namco.

ToyDingo likes this.
  5. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Yes after about 2 hours of testing:

Matches are still laggy (3 bar NA connection lagged like crazy)
    At least you can search by region now, but the rounds in ranked are still set to 2 which I cant stand. No way to change it.

Player Matches no longer kick both players out to main screen it now auto rematches! :3 much needed fix.

6. ToyDingo

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    For me, that's the best buff from this patch. It still amazes me that this even needed to be patched INTO the game.

But, when you flubbed easy stuff like "online lobbies", you have to take what you can get...:meh:

Also, @IcKY99 Ivy vs. Nightmare rematch incoming :mad:

IcKY99 likes this.
  7. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    When is the next time you guys are playing SC2 online? I'll join up too and play you guys

ToyDingo and IcKY99 like this.
  8. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Im down to play tomorrow if you got time before RAW

9. ToyDingo

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I'll usually only jump on when someone challenges me. So next time anyone sees me on, just send an invite and I'll hand out ass-whoopings for free...

10. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Icky: I think i can jump on around then. It would be the first time this year I've bothered to hook up my PS3, lol

ToyDingo: D:< !!!! Bring it!