1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

South Jersey

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by supergolden, Jun 26, 2002.

1. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

Hey, anyone out there from South Jersey?

My brother and I both play and live in South Jersey and I'm just wondering if there is any competition out there...

-Super

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i dunno about south jersey but in new york (brooklyn, queens, manhattan) theres a nice crowd that gets togetther almost once a week you should pay us a visit sometime /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Tripp

Tripp Member

South Jersey here. As you probably know the arcade scene here is non-existant. I just play will a few of my friends but we all play the game very seriously. If your looking for serious competition in large groups you might be out of luck in this area.