Southern California VF Community

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Brisal73, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

The tentative date as of now is May 4th. Say we start at 7pm and end at 11pm or whenever we are done. Please reply to this post with the game system you want to use. This will give me a head count and idea of how many setups would be needed. Thanks.
    Also be sure to follow Virtua Fighter Southern California on Facebook for the latest updates...
    https://www.facebook.com/VirtuaFighterSouthernCalifornia/

IcKY99, Phoxx and adamYUKI like this.
  2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Sounds good. 7ish. Traffic from West LA should be dying down around that time. (Takes me around 2 hours if it doesn't!)

Looking forward to it! Feel the competitive itch again.

oneida likes this.
  3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer"

@adamYUKI man Happy you getting the itch! Just came in the thread to say I'm happy to see you posting.

adamYUKI likes this.
  4. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Thank you brother! I'm so happy that you guys are still playing. I'm less consistent, and I don't like that. Congrats on the win! I got you in my sites for next time brah! ^^

oneida and Tricky like this.
  5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer"

hahaha I herd that as Soilder 76's voiceline. TOo much overwatch

6. GenesisFrenzy

GenesisFrenzy Setplay No Skill Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    SonicWin1778
    XBL:
    GenesisFrenzy
    Hey guys!
    Tomorrow in Fresno, CA is Virtual Fighters 4, which will of course feature Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown for PS3, as well as other games.
    Starts at 12PM I hope we can see you tomorrow
    Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/234355327127063/

oneida likes this.
  7. Phoxx

Phoxx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Phoxx__
    XBL:
    Phoxx 3D
    I really want to join you guys but Fridays are super tough for me. I'll try and make it on the 4th, if only for an hour or so.

We've been bringing a couple VF setups every week at Dropkick Tuesdays in Long Beach too, if anyone's interested in joining us.

oneida likes this.
  8. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Im done with Facebook but ill be there and can bring a Ps3, but what I really want to know is who has a decent laptop for streaming

adamYUKI likes this.
  9. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Are we still doing this tonight guys?

10. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    Talks of Fridays for VF again at super arcade. A few guys that have been talking on discord are starting to come out. We have a link for discord which is faster for communication

https://discord.gg/k5TCJ2C

Tonight there will be at least 1 set up but I'm not bringing ng it myself so don't get upset if it's not there. I'll be there close to 10pm

VFhayato and cruzlink2 like this.
  11. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Lets go!

IcKY99 likes this.
  12. Montage

Montage Member

For any one with no Halloween plans, a few of us are getting together at @KilgoreTheFish's place tonight for UNIST and Virtua Fighter. Jump in the SoCal VF Discord and let us know if you're interested in coming: https://discord.gg/ZwxFdD

[and for any one else that may see this after that link expires and wants to join the SoCal VF discord, feel free to message me here or on twitter @MontageFGC]

13. VFhayato likes this.
  14. oneida and VFhayato like this.