1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Southern Wisconsin?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Insanity, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Insanity

Insanity Member

Anyone playing in either Madison or Milwauke? Chicago is a possbility, but harder to get to.

Thanks in advance,
    Insanity

2. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

Well here in chicago, its a decent crowd, with some history...
    if you'd ever like to meet up, send me a private message...
    I'll round everyone up.
    If you want everyone here, its best after this school semester (May 16), that way everyone is back in town and we'll all school eachother...

Luck-stino

3. IronDragon

IronDragon Member

yo, good to see another madison player. Do they even have Vf in the arcade in Mad town (I live just outside madison).

Right now, most of my VF action is at home. My mains are Kage, Van, Jeff. yours?

4. Insanity

Insanity Member

I haven't played more than 2 hours of VF4, but I'm an old-school VF2er from years back. Looking forward to picking up Kage, Sarah, Jeffrey, and Shun again.

Maybe even Vanessa if I'm feeling silly.

I'll consider the Chicago thing after the 17th. I'll be moving towards Milwaukee around then, so it might be more accessible.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Insanity