1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Spice up my Pai

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Nov 25, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

1) What are good follow ups after Pai's cartwheel (f+P+K+G) and her df+P+G throw? I read in the rvga post collection that her sidekick is guaranteed after the cartwheel but my opponent always escapes it with a dodge. are my options between MC with a sidekick if they ta attack or dash after them and throw if they dodge? its seems like a risky follow up to a low throw. its not worth it but Pai can't really punish her opponent after blocking a low attack.

2)I play a punch crazy pai, mixing up ppp, df+ppp and sidekicks with the occasional sweep and dash in throw and its really boring. when i'm losing, i go even more punch crazy. her other moves aren't safe and because she does poor damage, i have to stick to safe moves. what over flowcharts can you recommend to me to make her a more interesting character?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

after f+P+K+G, d/f+K+E is guranteed most of the time. follow up with SWK (u/f+K), d/f+P. Or follow using d/b+K+G. Against Akira (and one other character i forgot ...) in open stance, you can get u/b+K (kickflip) in after SWK.