1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SPOD reversal

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Shadowdean, Dec 11, 1999.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Ok, I know this is possible, but could someone pleaes put detailed instructions, including frames, on how in the hell to reverse the spod?

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hmm, sorry, I forgot the exact details... ^^;; Maybe Sumeragi can help you out!

Anyway, there is one thing though that might help you. When you get STed by Akira, struggle a bit and pull off a RDE with d/f+P+G as you see him approaching you. If you did not struggle hard enough for the reversal to come out and Akira still attempts to SPOD you, you should be able to escape it. This happened to me several times against Adam, so it should be fairly reliable.

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Input d/f+P+G from 2nd-5th frames after you are hit by Stun Palm.
    You can just mash d/f+P+G quickly.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Mike: Good precise info. You've always been a great help around here, and I always look forward to reading anything with your name attached. Keep posting..
    Imashroom