1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

spotlite: monday night (01-28)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by gribbly, Jan 27, 2002.

1. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

heya spotlite (and other LA players).

I'd like to hook up Monday night... anyone else available. I'm defaulting to UCLA since it's easiest for me, but Bryan if you're up for a drive to AI then I'm into that. I want to see if I can reproduce that Aoi bug =]

grib.

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    I'm not sure how Monday's looking for me right now... I 'll have to let you know. I'm in contact with a friend of Chanchai's who also wants to play monday, maybe I'll point him in this direction.

Either way, I was planing to have people over on Thursday night to play the PS2 version, provided I get it. BTW Zerom came on Thursday.

Bryan

3. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    looks like I might be able to make it tonight for a couple hours after all. I have to leave about 8:45, so I'll try to get there ASAP after work.

Bryan

4. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

cool, cu (briefly) tonight!

grib.