1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

St. Louis Virtua Fighter Gatherings

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by akai, Jan 15, 2013.

1. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Alright Stl. Vfers... This Saturday, we will be having our second offline meeting. I've posted on the Bar Warz page, hopefully we can get a larger crowd this time! And hopefully @KishinRuLeR-_- can make it. :D

2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Nice to meet you Dhaval and Willie (I don't think he comes here though). What time are you guys expecting to get to Dannos?

3. DK

We are thinking around 5. Tim doesn't know for sure if he can make it, but the chances that he can are very high. So he is most likely going to be able to make it. See you there.

4. DK

@Stl_Tim @KishinRuLeR-_- @akai Guys :( I'm sorry we weren't able to meet last time. However, we can't let one setback in the way of our progress. So looking ahead, the next one that I could make it to is potentially the 25th (yes yes, i know its in 1 month). Im not going to be in STL this weekend, and next weekend is the weekend before midterms... then im going home the next weekend for fall break. So, you guys, feel free to meet without me by all means. But the next one that I will be able to attend is Oct. 25th. So, we will plan for then!

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Dhaval no worries. If you are interested in playing VF, just make an effort to attend whenever you can. If Saturday afternoon is not a good time, there are also the option to play on Monday evenings at Dannos. Not sure what I will be doing on the 25th, so we will see!

6. DK

@Stl_Tim @akai @KishinRuLeR-_- Alright, chances that ill be able to come to a gathering this weekend or next looks pretty grim. I have exams coming up so that rules out this week. Then I am going home for my brothers birthday the next weekend. The best one for me looks like the 8th. Also, feel free to go whenever you want. Kish, you can go any weekend you want, just make sure tim and akai know. I dont have to be there for this to happen. Alright, until next time.

EDIT: I will not be going home next weekend. Maybe we can plan on the 1st if it works out for you guys.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  7. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I should be good for the first. I'm missing offline a lot!!

8. DK

alright @Stl_Tim @KishinRuLeR-_- @akai I have created an event for the 1st of november. Plan on meeting there at 5, ill let you all know in advance if the time is changed. I dont think Chris at Dannos has anything coming up either, so we are good to go!

9. DK

@Stl_Tim @KishinRuLeR-_- @akai Please respond so I know that you have received the message. RIght now, the only person i have heard a concrete confirmation from is Kish. I need to know for sure

10. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I won't know if I can make it on Saturday until Saturday.

DK likes this.
  11. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I won't be going to the meetup tomorrow. Have fun, everyone!

12. DK

ahh, thanks. Wish you could have made it. See you at afuture one!

13. Stl_Tim

I'll be there, so bring your A game.

14. JackymusPrime

JackymusPrime Active Member

This place still exists?

Pai~Chun likes this.
  15. Stl_Tim

Yep, we are meeting at dano's on the 21st if your local.

16. DK

Speaking of, i should make the event announcement ...

17. JackymusPrime

JackymusPrime Active Member

Im (real) cool. Im clearly trolling.

18. DK

even if you were serious, we understand how surprising it would be to see that stl still has offline :D anyway, come check us out.

19. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

YO Timmy the TOO,.when is your pale white ass landing in NYC!? Please provide flight info & I'll come & pick you up. Sorry if this is too soon after your vacation from the petty Bullshit, Love Yellow Jesus!

20. Stl_Tim

I love butt hurt Chinese people, that's yolo comedy. You mad son?!