1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

StageGate - NYGX

Discussion in 'General' started by Chief_Flash, Aug 19, 2015.

1. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    It's because of the way you say things Tricky, as well as the way you talk about me after. Even at your house, you came off to me as ignorant during that entire discussion. I can admit after a while I did tune you out for that same fact. I'm not trying to offend or anything or the sort. But that's how I felt. You made it seem like it wasn't an even set. Nor the fact that it came to the last round of a dead even match. But you're going around saying it like you won by a landslide against me, like I was a pushover. That's the part I find unsettling.

2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Yeah I was going to say you can't beat denkai in sets what advice could you possibly be giving bounty lol.

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

"Seriously think about the game in order to beat Denkai... "

And you wonder why y'all can't get any better...

Tricky won.. Let this shit go already. Notice when he won nobody cared.. They only cared about @BBountyHuntyr beating Denkai.... Last year Rare Entity caught Denkai.... Does it make them the better players.. No.. BBounty gets the props for doing this Big time.. But he still got ways to go. We all do.

4. SDS_Overfiend1

Tricky K.O. Ulllttrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    K-K-K-K-K-K-K-KAAAAAYYYYY O-O-O-O-OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!

6. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    what the hell kind of advice is this anyway? hi i'm playing VF, shall i think about SF? GG

7. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Wow, people like blaming TOs for shit that is their fault in this thread. You show up late you aren't going to hear the rules. That's a fact, and if this was as serious as people want it to be there would be nobody late. That's a DQ. This is a gathering though, so we let it rock for the late comers.
    Also, @Tricky you better not be telling me it's on me to take a round from you when I did. If I watch that replay and you didn't lose that round there's a real problem with your hearing.

Kamais_Ookin, IcKY99, Jacko and 3 others like this.
  8. SDS_Overfiend1

The Twisted mind of Rainbow Randolph

9. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

10. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    This all took off like a fucking rocket. 2k15 is not the year of NYG X, it's the year of STAGEGATE X.

There should be a documentary of these events title STAGEGATE SG-1

11. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    My bad, just asked Bounty and he didn't hear me say it either. I do remember shouting "It's too late now." but I ran Moldy's controller to the train for him during grand finals.

ShinobiFist, Jacko and Chief_Flash like this.
  12. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Correction. Is your fault. We all knew this was a gathering. But someone in here mentioned TO's. And said it was you, lol.

Chief_Flash likes this.
  13. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

You didn't say shit to no one. Because everyone would have picked Cool Ranch Or Nacho stages...How do I know? Corona, Heineken and Modelo told me, lol.

SDS_Overfiend1 and Chief_Flash like this.
  14. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

@BBountyHuntyr you will soon learn it doesn't matter how you say it, folks will find something because nobody is perfect. Just be yourself and don't let folks tell you otherwise. People gave me hard time because I use dojo mode man. Enjoy the moment man, they'll come for you soon.

15. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3

actually no, if butt won, we would be congratulating him. everyone would remember his victory. GG Butt.

Kruza and Jacko like this.
  16. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    Tricky, there's a difference in being yourself and letting your mouth say whatever it wants, and being yourself and being respectful.

17. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Strawpoll results have spoken, tricky is a paper champion. His victory has not moved peoples hearts and twitch stream continues to get 0 viewers. Bounty is true champion.

18. SDS_Overfiend1

19. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I was assisting Harpooner for the majority of the singles tournament; watching games and tallying scores. I didn't watch/judge the grand finals. So I take some blame for not being present when this happened.

I don't feel any need to review this, Harpooner stated before the tourney started that loser can pick stage.

Official rules for tournaments were not posted here prior to the event. We won't make that mistake again for next time.

GodEater, IcKY99, Jacko and 4 others like this.
  20. BBountyHuntyr

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    What poll?

IcKY99, Jacko and Chief_Flash like this.