1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stagger Recovery

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Raz, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Raz

Raz Member

Hi, I'm new and I'm having a bit of trouble with Stagger Recovery...seeing as it's one of my main weaknesses.

Anyways, I was wondering if there's an easier way to recover. The game tells me to hold [G] while pressing any of the directional pads and any other button.

I'm sorry, but that is really difficult for me to do...lol.

Perhaps I'm just getting the timing wrong? When are you exactly supposed to hold G and do the rest? Thanks in advance /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Raz

2. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

Hi, my friend
    Just press all direction like this [2][1][4][7][8][9][6][3]...
    press all direction is already enough, Hold [G] is for save, but sometime your opp after Stagger Recovery will follow a throw, so......... Open your eyes!

3. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

haha basically wut ogi said, buh u dont hav to press the directions in all order or wtv, if ur using a ps 2 controller this is simple jus press everything [ from all directions to P G K, in no particular order, as fast as u can and after aba a 1/4 second of that, hold G, and ur fine if ur opponent tries a follow up [still depends on the guard and attack tha r executed] good luck wit tha