1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stance dancing with Brad...

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Dullyanna, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

OK, thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll keep that in mind before using Phasing Turn /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif in the future.

In regards to Brad's Hell Trap, I was talking about using it at an advantage. In this case, it would have been a mirror match. I used Ducking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif as an example because I looked up at one of your posts and there was the disadvantage on guard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif After guarding Ducking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif you can use Hell Trap.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif and /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif are both 17 frames.

2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    It's an elbow, tested in dojo with vanessa set to neutral. Making a post in the relevant thread ASAP.

3. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

Thanks for testing that, Erdraug.

4. deathsushi

deathsushi Well-Known Member

Man, just caught Feck's epic post. Thanks for dropping that wisdom Feck, there's a lot of stuff for me to absorb there. Great stuff!