1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stance frames

Discussion in 'Lei' started by BlackDragon37, Apr 30, 2009.

1. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

So I tested out how many frames it takes for Lei to get into Hai stance. To do this, I picked Sarah for her 6P which is 14f.

What I did was that I got her to do her mid on a successful block.

So I first used Lei's Hai PP+K, which is +6 on block, then I see if Hai P (the P being 10f) can beat out Sarah's 6P.

And it does.

So I see if Nehan P+KP, which is +4 on block, can beat out Sarah's 6P.

It doesn't.

So I found that he might need to be at at least +5 to beat out Sarah's 6P. Using that, I illogically concluded from that that Hai takes 5 frames to executed from normal stance.

Now I know I'm wrong in that aspect. I also know that I'm not sure what I'm looking for other than finding +5 on block.

So... how do we work this out?

2. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    If I remember correctly, if you set the CPU to respond with a mid attack on block and select Shun, the CPU will use a 15 frame attack, that will give you another frame to play with

3. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

Hai takes 8-9 frames to execute.

I found this out 10mins after I posted up the topic.