Stance Moves, flaw or strength?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by koro128, Oct 19, 2001.

1. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

After playing VF4 for about a month, i still couldnt really appreciate the beauty, if any, of stance moves.
    Has anyone really made use of the new stances of ur character to good use?

In short, do u guys think Stance expose more weakness or show more strength in the character?

When the chill of winter comes to hell, only the fittest resist the Bell. - Navy SEAL

2. Vansen

Vansen Well-Known Member

I've been playing VF4 for about 1 month now and I'm getting used to Sarah's new stance. I have to say that I can't live with out it now. If they got rid of it I would cry.

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i think it has a lot of advantage when executed at the most opportuned times. Lei fei is a really good example cuz he can go from one stance to another in a snap and it get's pretty hard to predict which move he'll do from flowing to one stance to another. i find it especially difficult to counter a combo by lei fei when the player switch stances during combos without hesitation.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

The stances ad a lot to gameplay and ensure that it remains a fast and deep game .
    Its in there to be used and taken advantage of by the better players it seems , oh and for the mass market consumers to show off and just look cool as that is what they most care about it seems .
    All hail to the king baby , VF4 forever .