1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Stance Moves, flaw or strength?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by koro128, Oct 19, 2001.

1. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

After playing VF4 for about a month, i still couldnt really appreciate the beauty, if any, of stance moves.
    Has anyone really made use of the new stances of ur character to good use?

In short, do u guys think Stance expose more weakness or show more strength in the character?

When the chill of winter comes to hell, only the fittest resist the Bell. - Navy SEAL

2. Vansen

Vansen Well-Known Member

I've been playing VF4 for about 1 month now and I'm getting used to Sarah's new stance. I have to say that I can't live with out it now. If they got rid of it I would cry.

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

i think it has a lot of advantage when executed at the most opportuned times. Lei fei is a really good example cuz he can go from one stance to another in a snap and it get's pretty hard to predict which move he'll do from flowing to one stance to another. i find it especially difficult to counter a combo by lei fei when the player switch stances during combos without hesitation.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

The stances ad a lot to gameplay and ensure that it remains a fast and deep game .
    Its in there to be used and taken advantage of by the better players it seems , oh and for the mass market consumers to show off and just look cool as that is what they most care about it seems .
    All hail to the king baby , VF4 forever .