1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star wars ep2: "for me to poop on"

Discussion in 'General' started by Sudden_Death, May 20, 2002.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

this is sooooo funny, you just have to see this. its from conan o'brien's (sp?) show. just fucking see it!!! LOL

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.pyramid-tech.net/images/hard/triumph/4me2p00p0n.zip>http://www.pyramid-tech.net/images/hard/triumph/4me2p00p0n.zip</a>

2. Triple Lei

Triple Lei Well-Known Member

Well I wasn't able to download it, but I have the show on TiVo. I plan to capture the whole thing for my collection... /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    LOL, my friend gave me this link a couple of days ago. I actually know a few hardcore people like that.

On a side note, I get funny looks and comments at the arcade for playing VF. Like its a "nerds" game or something

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

I get funny looks and comments at the arcade for playing VF. Like its a "nerds" game or something hehehehe. (^^)LOL! so true... my advantage is two fold. One my big fat stomach and two my gray hair! They both attract lotsa challengers who figure the:"old fat guy must be a juicy grub and I can beat him in front of my friends! Yea!
    BTW- on topic... I could'nt get in... ;(... I really miss watching Pic explore weird combos and funny ROs. Hope to see at the arcade next Saturday when I should be there most all morning and part of afternoon. This Sat. kumite and house painting. ugh. gg