1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Trilogy DVDs... the Re-Re-Release!

Discussion in 'General' started by RandomHajile, Sep 20, 2004.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

just watched the 150min feature on the "bonus" disc

what a pile of crap, didnt talk about the "holiday special", mormons money in the 1st film or about THX properly!

i heard an edited 1hour version has hit TV stations around the world, so that make this DVD set even more of a rip off, as this "feature" is the main thing for fans to buy!

Having Q'ed inline for an hour to get this was a joke.

no doubt it will make over $100million on its 1st day of sales in the states, but i doubt it will make the $200 "finding nemo" did!

and whats with anakin having exactly the same darth vader outfit as the OG films??? hard to believe there wasnt any modifcations between the 18 year or so gap (in the star wars universe) from episode 3 and episode 4 (a new hope)

ohh well, just gonna try find any eastereggs on the dvd (easy, just press display!)

2. DissMaster

DissMaster Well-Known Member

The Lucas Touch

Don't you know that George Lucas now has the Midas Brown Touch- Everything he touches turns to shit!

3. RandomHajile

Re: The Lucas Touch

C3P0 was only there for 30min to sign also!

there was at least 200 people in the Q that didnt even got told C3P0 had to jet!
    hahaha

4. Sabreknight

Sabreknight Member

Speaking about Re-Re release there was a funny South Park episode about that whole thing. Any of you guys seen it?

5. RandomHajile

its called "free hat"

bair joke that episode!

thats why i call it the re re release

6. ETPharaoh

ETPharaoh Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    SgtRamrod said:

Don't you know that George Lucas now has the Midas Brown Touch- Everything he touches turns to shit!

[/ QUOTE ]

/versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now this is something we can whole-heartedly agree on, Sarge. Although personally I'd remove the 'now' from your statement. I don't think there was a time that George Lucas was involved with anything BUT shit (apart from Indiana Jones). /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif