1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sticks near Chicago

Discussion in 'Console' started by Maximus, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Yeah I kinda recently broke my stick and I was wondering if anyone that's near Chicago could recommend me to some stores that carry good sticks. I do not want to be recommended to a store that is full of Pelicans. I really don't like Pelicans. They have inhibited my skills and full potential.

2. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I do not want to be recommended to a store that is full of Pelicans. I really don't like Pelicans. They have inhibited my skills and full potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

Media play in Columbus, OH is full of pelicans, so avoid it. I am glad that we are on the same "Say No to Pelicans" boat. Check out on Ebay for fighting game joysticks. There are some cheap ones with good condition. Avoid VF4 Evo hory stick. It breaks like Pelicans too.

-maddy-(I don't break sticks, it's Akira)

3. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]

I am glad that we are on the same "Say No to Pelicans" boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    -maddy-(I don't break sticks, it's Akira)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I agree with the no Pelicans. I just don't think they are good enough for VF. Also, my Akira is the reason I need a new stick. I just really go hardcore when I play with Akira (It's like I'm in a trance 'cause I play very hard when I'm with Akira. I'm striving to be like Ohsu, my hero for VF.)