1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

STL Garbage Round 1 Ready go!!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by EggChen, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Red, I am free on Friday night if your interested in some matches. Possibly, I could interest you in ggx too? Well, I'll wait to hear from you.
    Cya,
    Tim
    P.S. Looking forward to see how well your Venessa has advanced since our last meeting.

2. Jinisgod

Jinisgod Well-Known Member

Hey guys, its actually looking pretty good for this friday, around 730 or 8, let me know whats up

Red
    Ps:Vannessa is still taking names

3. Jinisgod

Jinisgod Well-Known Member

ok there is going to be a tk4 hook up at my crib fri, but lets shoot for vf4 on sat night
    Let me know

4. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Well guys, if you want to play I am still up for it. Friday night is probably the best night for me because I usually go out on Saturday. Tim, call me and I'll get the cash to you for the book...I haven't forgotten. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Red, call me if you guys are hooking up. I don't always check the boards. Later...

5. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

<font color="red"> Game Over
    Continue?</font color>

6. TheBadMan

TheBadMan Well-Known Member

Well if anyone gives a shit, the new Ameristar has a VF4 machine... but it is horrible. The monitor is burnt out, the player one buttons are wired so it won't it does not register two buttons pressed at the same time. The player two site buttons work great but they are in the wrong order (G, K, P). But they do get some credit for being the only place in STL do bother carrying it.

This is the move you should perform on whoever runs that arcade...

[6][2][6][P]

(Sub Zero fatality -- HOLY SHIT!)

7. Shou

Shou Well-Known Member

The American arcade VF4 is the outdated Version B anyway.

PS2 version = Version C