1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[STL VF] Evolution of a New Generation

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shou, Dec 22, 2002.

1. GorrilaPimp

GorrilaPimp Member

Re: Visit from the aliens of inner OHIO!!!!!!!

Damn where do i start-

Even though my jacky was playing the damn shittest this weekend i learned hella and it was good shit.

Shaun (KTD)- your lei is of the chain, Jacky was eating either metal fence or punching straight oxygen. good shit, hopefully ill get more shit down before we meett again for more matches.

Maddy- wow why are you a machine, bah im speechless and jacky is still in the hospital. damn we have to play 98 next time

EMX- i thought i was going to play you on sunday, but i guess not. DO you have AIM??

Shaun (unconk)- wow maybe i should take the baby bonnet and pacifier from jacky and stick it on your ass, shit!!.

Akai- it seems ill never get to play you in anything /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Tim- once i make a copy ill give you your original back and then make copies from the copy and give them to you.

I apologize for peacing out on Sunday but the day before i only had 15 minutes rest and then had a 11 hour workshift. PEACE!!

2. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Why yes, yes I do.

my AIM: ee emm ecks

3. UNCONKABLE

UNCONKABLE Well-Known Member

First of all, thanks to Kaminari and Hatman for hosting the hookups.

Maddy,
    Your Akira is off the chain man. Definately good shit and thanks for coming out.

KTD,
    You spelled my name right! Your Lei Fei was super tight man. I was impressed at how much better you had gotten since I last played you. Props on that and also good GGXX#R matches as well.

Akai,
    Didn't get to see you, but thanks for coming out anyway! Hopefully next time I can hookup at a somewhat reasonable hour and get some matches with you.

GorillaPimp,
    Good matches from what I saw you play. Jacky is a cheapass, wow.

Kaminari,
    Good Kage and Jeffry man, both were looking very good and I pump up the Passion as usual.

EMX,
    I only got a glance at you playing your Wolf at Hatman's, but it was good shit. Keep it up.

Hatman,
    Your Aoi is pretty cheap so I pump it up. YinYang is so dumb. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Killbomb,
    Long time no see man, good to see you coming out to a few hookups again. Tight Kage and good Jin/Bryan in TTT. Can't wait to see how you will do in T5 with the cheap ass strats!

Thanks again for coming out everybody, and hopefully next time STL can give OH better comp.

conk out,
    not soft guarding, just...

FUZZY GUARDING!!!!

4. Killbomb

Killbomb Well-Known Member

Anything going on tonight? Not sure what my plans are yet so someone ring me if there's a hookup.

5. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

The killbomb experience.......

Killbomb
    Don't worry, If it's just us two this evening were gonna get some death matches in. I'll ring you after 6, k? I wanna see some of your ninja's dirt in the eye techniques.
    Talk to you tonight.
    Emx-
    Are you free for some vfing tonight?
    Anyone else hit me up via phone or post up.

bybye^^

6. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

Countdown to Evolution!

Ok, I really need to get some games in tomorrow night.

Just so everyone knows: I am going to Evo, but, I'd much prefer splitting lodging costs 4+ ways. I plan on flying down the 28th, being picked up at LAX by my friend in LA, and probably hanging out with him Wednesday night, and then leaving LA after the tournament on August 2nd. So, my ride situation the day I arrive and possibly the days of the tournaments is mostly set.

I am unsure of everyone else's plans, however, so post up once you get it all straightened out so I can figure out if what I've got going here is going to work, or whatever.

Also, I am going to be free almost every day leading up to Evo, so, even if you have like an hour or two to kill, gimmie a call: 636-256-4846

7. Killbomb

Re: Countdown to Evolution!

We should try to have a big VF hookup on Friday night this week so everyone can get some practice in before EVO. I've got some new shenanigans I want to test out as well. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

8. Stl_Tim

Killbomb
    Sounds good to me! Bring on the lucky charms magic! I'll look forward to this weekend. Oh by the way, I think we lost all the vf/tekken people, becuase it seems like they reverted back to the iron fist. Only a couple of us left, so keep the faith.
    Laters^^

9. Stl_Tim

Friday night hookup!
    Who wants some?
    Post up you freaks!
    peacers----

10. Stl_Tim

Ignition!!!
    See all you stl mothers at evo!
    It's time to do whatever is necessary to win.
    Laugh Olympics style!
    Peacers^^

11. Killbomb

Tim: I'll call you when I arrive at Ontario airport Thursday afternoon so keep your phone on! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. Killbomb

The Road to EVO2K5 Begins...

Is there going to be a gathering this Friday night? I should be free after 8 PM or so.

13. Stl_Tim

Re: The Road to EVO2K5 Begins...

Killbomb-
    Hooking up over at emx's house, so give him a pm for directions etc.
    cya there
    Laters
    P.S.
    It should be me, kendall, steve and mo.

14. Killbomb

Gathering this Friday night? I should be free after 8 once again.

15. Stl_Tim

I should be free. Colorado should be in this weekend too. Just waiting on the ETA. Gimme a ring and will get it on!
    ooooOOOH!

16. zantetsu

zantetsu New Member

HelloOoOoOo

/versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif *blows dust of thread* wasup peeps! i finally founds this stl thread sup tim had a good time beer drinkin and tearing saturday next weekend we can get in some games maybe. peace

17. Stl_Tim

Re: HelloOoOoOo

Zantetsu
    Welcome! I hope your stay in the vf world is a good one. I should be down for some games this weekend. Mirai is back in town, so let's hit him up for some lau comp. Give me a call this week and we can setup a time, etc.
    Laters^^

18. zantetsu

zantetsu New Member

Games

SUP ! I should be up 4 some games saturday, ill give u a ringer maybe we can go see that Hero movie it comes out fri peace.

19. Killbomb

Re: Games

I might be available for some games Friday night. Ring me if there's a gathering going down.

20. Stl_Tim

Re: Games

Hookup tonight, so if anyone is down gimme a ring on my celly. Let's get some quality vf time in!

Laters^_^